Lagomorphica Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Lagomorphica.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

dont remember why, when and bla bla bla, but when i hear his name, i know he is good, i call him lag, like i say lag wussup, he be like wussup noobie, but that was prolly like year ago, never banned me, overall good good good admin, if i was the boss i would give him the raise

What? Above makes no sense. Lago was our previous Headmin. Not to mention, not even an admin a whole year ago.

1 Like

I don’t really run into him at all because straya and I live in britainistan

Someone who goes above and beyond expectations and does everything with the server’s best interest in mind. He is both very mature and diplomatic for his age. Although they have resigned from their position of Head Admin, they are still a community leader.

1 Like

One of the craziest guys I have met. This guy does so much for us and often even refuses credit for it. Maybe you don’t realize it, but you really are something special, and a more than integral part of our admin team and community as a whole. If there’s anyone who deserves a spot on the admin team, it’s Lago. I don’t know what else to say besides keep doing you, man. You’re amazing.

I remember one of my first experiences with the asmin team here. I had just become a mentor, I believe, and I was talking with Lago in deadchat, about the debug PA rifle. I hadn’t heard of it previously, but I was really interested. Next thing I know, I’m on centcom and there’s Lago with the gun. I think you can probably tell what happened next…

All in all, you’re an amazing dude, and I really want you to know you have my respect and admiration. Thank you for everything.

Good sillicon role player, I learned most of sillicon related stuff from his posts/discord chats in general.
Also a good guy admin, entertained most of my adminhelp related issues with exceptional behaviour 10/10

he bad

S.O.N.A.R/Boron XVII is worst IPC and plasmaman name ever

stolen from paradise

execute

crashed server with seed extractor 0/10 should be banned

You act really mature for your age, friendly and approachable in game, and have stuck with the community through thick and thin. Thanks for making Bee a better place.

lago doesn’t tc trade with me 3/10 would not bwoink

a18e44531d95627af9bcb255d638d1fc-1

Its been a long time… but when i was made memetor they forgot to update my discord role so I laid low and avoided getting a pink name for some time back when memetors were pink.

Admin reanimation.

admin is a changling validhunt he
While i havent ineracted with you much, you seem like a goodmin

1 Like

Based AU guy

20 out of 20

solid choice for administration

1 Like

Admin un-reanimation