Lagomorphica Mentor Application

Your CKEY: Lagomorphica

Your Discord: @Gerstmann#0150

How long have you been playing ss13?: Beestation for 1600 hours.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: I am not entirely sure who would vouch for my experience at present, due to my long absence.

Game Experience (More Detailed): I have 1600 hours of gameplay on Beestation code - with roughly 50 of these hours being recent. I have familiarized myself with Exploration, tech tiers for Science, and almost all departments.

I struggle in regards to maxcaps and nanites in the Science department, however barring this I feel I have comprehensive knowledge regarding all roles on the station. Additionally, I have administrative experience and understand common issues that players will experience that may not be obvious; for instance, the possible solution to somebody mhelping that an APC is not working or similar. I also know that nobody mhelps.

Hours on each job.

Addendum, not relevant to mentor application.

Addendum: I have been getting back in to SS13 and Beestation, but do not feel happy nor comfortable reapplying for admin considering my consistent resignations only a few months after. Given personal issues relating to mental health, I also do not feel that applying as admin at present is a very good idea. I do, however, feel that I can give back to a community that I value and appreciate by becoming a mentor again, and that it will help me get a feel of how much of a commitment I have to the game.

Additionally, it will let me feel if my admin application has been accepted solely because I used to be an admin, or on the merits that I currently stand on. Ultimately, I would be grateful to return even in a minimal capacity to help the people of a community that I love.

If I am capable of sticking around and generally continue on an improving trend, I may also consider returning as an admin; although, this will depend on the specifics of how my university studies go. Regardless of the result of this application or my personal life, however, I truly do wish to see Beestation grow and continue improving; and feel that this is the best way that I can contribute again to a server that I value and care about.

7 Likes

Yeah I know this person from around 2019, (maybe even 2018(?))solid guy.

+1 Former Headmin and has a bajillion hours

+1 who would say no to funny man?

But you must answer my questions still.

• Does the Irish Canon Exist?
  • Why do you love Ireland?
  • Why am I so bad???

I can vouch for your rich atmos knowledge and experience from long before you became admin or whole under 18 fiasco

Also welcome back

very low assistant hours and AI hours are way too high but otherwise pretty based

+1

Auto +1 from me.

T:+4

As much as I’d love to give you my vote, I can’t do it in good faith before asking you:

What are Polypyrylium Oligomers and what do they do?

1 Like

a felinid player asks you how to wag their tail

what do you reply

+1, gave me a +1 on my admin app

˙ʇǝuɐld ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝpᴉs ƃuoɹʍ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ sᴉ uɐW ˙sᴉɥʇ ʎuǝp

1 Like

Polypyrylium Oligomers (polypyrylium ligmas) comes from Botany, the Spacemans Trumpet plant specifically. They slowly heal your lungs and fix a small amount of brute along with stopping bleeding. Specifically, it heals 0.35 brute, 0.25 lung damage, and lowers bleeding. 0.25/tick. As a downside it changes your hair and beard color to purple or pink.

The answer to this is available on the wiki now, though, so.
However, as an alternative to something that I see rather commonly but early on did not know about - Diphen-Synaptizine. It was available through strange seeds originally quite easy with Botany, however it lowers your drowsiness by 5, removes mindbreaker and histamine, a small amount of toxin, and prevents hallucinations. Their is no recipe for it.

To wag as a felinid or lizard, you also do *wag. This doesn’t work for all forms of tails on humans, but works with felinid tails and lizards, along with the clockwork variants of the tails.

Yea I’d say that about answers my question, also imagine answering wilchen’s question

+1
T: 6

Accapted under the condition he upgrades the wifi, his walls block the signal and lag is pissing me off