Offender’s CKEY: Lacran

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10-13-2020

Round Number: 22569

Rules Broken: Space law

Incident Description:

Additional Information:

I was a teratoma. A ling DNA stung me, making me into a random person, Sunshine Dawkins. Because I’m tasked with causing chaos, I go and steal the HoP’s ID from his computer while he’s standing there. He arrests me (fine) but then lets me escape and we have a shoving match. He stuns me, calls me a ling for taking his ID and then lethal lasers me to death because ???. As far as he was concerned I was a random assistant.

Feels weird to say this to my boss but I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

Stealing HoP’s ID is grandtheft and is perfectly fine to kill someone for it on LRP. But—

mrp

Bruh can’t kill random assistants for walking into your office and giving you a shove – even if you think they deserve it.

I would ask if they tried to heal you, but, “calls me a ling.” Trying to, or maybe they did, gib you for shoves is big over escalation.

Wait… you were stung into Sunshine Dawkins? Valid you were a felinind. You’re allowed to kill felinids on sight change my mind.

Anyway, let’s wait for based Hangy to post logs so we can laugh together.

Taking a look at it right now, mind telling me his in-game name or?

When I said to his accusations with “test me”, he responded by accusing me of sleepy penning him because I had accidentally picked up a pen by misclick and jabbed him with it once.

Based on the fact that
A: The pen was literally his pen from his desk.
B: He didn’t even suffer any effects from being jabbed by the pen.

I have no idea how he decided I was an antag.

Just search “Lacran” in the logs.

Logs and my opinion:

(Cae is arrested and disabled but cae gets out somehow, shoving match ensues)

[2020-10-13 14:34:43.407] ATTACK: whyiscaeciliustaken/(Sunshine Dawkins) has kicks Lacran/(Chance Smith) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Head of Personnel’s Office (105, 118, 2))
[2020-10-13 14:34:43.408] ATTACK: whyiscaeciliustaken/(Sunshine Dawkins) has shoved Lacran/(Chance Smith) (NEWHP: 100) (Head of Personnel’s Office (105, 118, 2))

[2020-10-13 14:34:46.568] ATTACK: whyiscaeciliustaken/(Sunshine Dawkins) has tabled Lacran/(Chance Smith) onto the table (NEWHP: 100) (Head of Personnel’s Office (104, 118, 2))
[2020-10-13 14:34:46.753] ATTACK: whyiscaeciliustaken/(Sunshine Dawkins) has grabbed Lacran/(Chance Smith) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Head of Personnel’s Office (104, 118, 2))

[2020-10-13 14:34:46.568] ATTACK: whyiscaeciliustaken/(Sunshine Dawkins) has tabled Lacran/(Chance Smith) onto the table (NEWHP: 100) (Head of Personnel’s Office (104, 118, 2))
[2020-10-13 14:34:46.753] ATTACK: whyiscaeciliustaken/(Sunshine Dawkins) has grabbed Lacran/(Chance Smith) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Head of Personnel’s Office (104, 118, 2))

[2020-10-13 14:36:02.243] ATTACK: Lacran/(Chance Smith) has shot whyiscaeciliustaken/(Sunshine Dawkins) with the laser (NEWHP: -12.5) (Head of Personnel’s Office (105, 116, 2))

(Shot a buncha times before)

Seems like overescelation to me, gonna get a fullmin’s opinion

After discussion with the mins, I’ve settled on a note due to a relatively clean record.

Report Processed.