In-game report:

CKEY: wilsonph

Your Discord: R2D2 from Star Trek

Offender’s CKEY: Captain_Wiesel

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kur-Reet

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-19-2022

Round Number: 40461

Rules Broken: 13 Antagonist conduct, specifically point 4 :Murderboning is not permitted unless approved by an admin directly

Incident Description: So the round was going slowly, I got a traitor pop up 40 minutes in a clown. I grow some bluespace tomatoes to help me with my objectives and buy the clown car that’s on sale. On the radio I hear borgs are subduing people and the only other person whom I’ve found was a traitor said they were busy doing something else. So I decided to dick around a bit, nabbed the Captain and a couple of borgs in my car, stole the reflector west and dropped my passengers off at engineering after telling them to “fix it” because the SM got delammed. Time is running out so I go look for the mime (my kill objective). He’s at evac and so is Kur-Reet wearing RD’s cloak. AI says I could drop off the criminals at the evac sec outpost and I do. I end up crashing into the wall which dumps everyone out. Kur then proceeds to pull out an e-sword and clicks me to death. Fair enough, I messed with his plan so I got got. I specate as all the 5 cyborgs massacre everyone but Kur on the escape shuttle. EORG pops up and Kur doesn’t have a hijack objective.

Additional Information: Apparently he told the borgs to kill all of sec then told them any non-syndicate crew were free game. Murderbone without proper objectives is stinky.

2 Likes

I was Arachne, one of the borgs, after I died earlier as Anjelica Hynes, Security Officer. We weren’t told specifically to murder everyone but we were very much told it was open season if we wanted.

We took down the CE Imhotep Richblood (as ordered directly) then we took down an engineer who came in (Danforth Boatlegs I think). After that, we got the CE ID to Kur-Reet who was on bridge calling syndicate HQ. I asked if he wanted the SM blown up (thinking A) it’s hijack based on previous orders B) explosion would be pretty cool for the ghosts at least and C) it’d keep me busy and out of the way) and he tells me yes. I go delam the SM, though fairly poorly, barely took out more than the SM chamber, whereupon I rejoin my master at the escape shuttle. I help seal bridge and we hijack shuttle.

Afterwards when I went out shuttle was mostly deconstructed- I deconstruct a few walls myself for shits and giggles, but at that point everyone is dead already.

I honestly thought we had hijack based on how we were ordered- he told us he had already done what he needed to do, and now he just needed to leave, which is why he needed CE ID. If I’d’ve known it wasn’t hijack… well, I wouldn’t have suggested blowing up the SM, for sure.

I don’t think I personally helped attack/kill any more people than that but to be honest it’s a bit fuzzy. The janitor, maybe, but we let him go at Kur-Reets order and I think maybe I attacked the Ripley who broke into bridge a bit? Like I said, fuzzy and a while ago.

I was B33P-13 here the first Borg I believe, yeah lowpop converted something liek 4-5 borgs and as was said, he didn’t directly say go kill eveeryone but he seemed to heavily imply it, and I had him confirm he wished us to lethal people at one point, “Lethals are authorized for use, Y/N?” and he did say yes, kind of a messy situation overall

I do not remember the direct order to kill all of sec but I do remember saying that non syndie are free game

I start with that that part, shortest and fastes to explain…

Me and the Brig Phsy. who was a tot aswell and my target healed 2 dead miners in medbay, who got hurt pretty badly, after a good chunk of healing was made one of the seccies came into medbay and asked the Brig Pysh to hand over the nuke disk, cuz she had it (her objectiv), she asked to help deal with that officer … while we dealed with it, the 2nd officer (and last remaining seccie) watched outside medical unfolding the scene and rushed in aswell … so we dealed with him aswell… after disposing of the bodys on lavaland, after the brig pysh asked what my next target was, i saw that she is a target aswell, so i remove her from the shuttle with some bullets aswell…

Now to all the messi stuff that unfolded…

I gettered are small team of 4 borgys as “friends” via emag.
1 standart borg (later a service borg)
2 engi borgs
1 Medical borg

After the allready blood mess that unfolded i wanted to call it a day and get out of the station asap, due to a high body count allready piled up by bad events piling up.

So i wanted and needed a command id, CE alive… the CE id… a thing that the borgys can do for me… i cant tell what happen in Engeniering cuz only the borgs went to get me what i needed.
In the aftermath they killed another Engi member cuz he saw it / walked in? i guess?

After that and it was a lil bit chaotic cuz all 4 borgys asked what to do next, or come up with a plan …
The medical borg was kinda a nutjob in it self … after emaging him he allready shot, “friendly” borgs, me (but i think he missed) and the robocist
with lethal gumball shots… he was the more likely “i want to kill” typ of borg… And for no greater reason he wanted to kill the AI … i wasnt interesseted to kill the ai, cuz she isnt of interesset for me…

kinda knowing that one single borg that just want to brute force the ai cant do mutch against the turrets i sendet him off to “try it” more losely

in the time we tryed to sort what we gonna do next, the janitor drived in the locker room und my borgys tryed to attack him … i leashed them to not kill him, cuz he wasnt from interesset or against me.

After some back in forth with the borgys we came up with the id for additionally chaos that the one borg who came up with the idea to give him the shot to do so…

we called the shuttle and tryed to massage the syndicate for additionall objectives and saying hello. one of the borgys wanted that we subvert the ai via upload … i had not the interesset in it so we didnt do it … (mainly cuz i suck in law writing and setting them properly up)

then someone tryed to play with the upload … and after the advice from the 2 onther borgys we head to the ai upload and deal with it … one borgy tryed to cut in and a sci guy rushed out the upload… we jumped him and headed to evac while doing so the tot clown sucked us all in his clown car and headed to engi (has he sayed here above)…
after droping us off at engi, we walked back again to evac and the service borg and me looked us away from the clown car … the door bolted open clown came in sucked us in and drove us in a wall … so for the 2nd time bothering me i dismissed him with .357 bullets aswell …

on the shuttle i cant tell mutch what happen outside of the brigde … a ripley tryed to break in … but was more interessetet in taking a look? i leashed my borgs again not to harm the ripley / the pilot, while i hijact the shuttle so we can “see home again”

One of the sci guys most likely release harmfull mobs cuz they destroyed basicly 50% of the walls of the shuttle …

that was the round to nearly fully summoned by my viewpoint

thats right cuz we removed them befor you got any new orders from me.
you just watched the whole scene unfold and helped us to get to lavaland.

i guess that was the slippery slope that was the problem … i guessed you refered to the CE only not to the entire crew.

Guess it was totaly bad missunderstanding on both sides?

Possibly, i wanted to make extra sure you were okay with lethals since it seemed like you were encouraging a “do whatever” mindset

SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "okey borgys" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "your mission" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "all dealed with" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "but" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "you can" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "get me the ce id" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "so that means" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "you guys gang him up" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "and make him to muse" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "and then you get me the id" (Restrooms (135, 157, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "yes" (Restrooms (135, 156, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "kill ce for id" (Restrooms (135, 156, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "we need a key to get out so the ce is the only way" (Restrooms (135, 160, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "beside" (Restrooms (135, 160, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "you guys can make harm on all non acting syndies" (Restrooms (135, 160, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "if feeled pleased" (Restrooms (135, 160, 2))
SAY: Captain_Wiesel/(Kur-Reet) "but the CE is priority" (Restrooms (135, 160, 2))

Last 3 lines heavily imply that the borgs were cool to kill whoever they pleased. Whether or not that was your intention I cannot say, but you need to be more mindful of how you phrase your orders when dealing with silicons. Especially when you don’t have objectives enabling you to bone. Keep this in mind going forward.

Report processed.