Ban Length:
<!- 9999-01-01—>
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
Round ID:
<!-27777—>
Ban Reason:
<

Appeal Reason:
third time i try to appeal and i just kinda wana know why i was accused of macro and at least i wana know why and wath moment casued to belive i was using third party programs if i am not gona be let in back
Additional Information:
just wana see wath’s new on bees and see wath friends left and witch remained.(why am i trying again? IDK i am bored playing sometimes on tg)

1 Like

Third time? Alright. Surface level evidence time.

For those that don’t want to read the above I’ll post the part that matters.

i didn’t know macro meant auto cliker

Yes, having a program that automatically clicks for you gives you an advantage over players – it is not acceptable. @GiggaGuy, Pixelman77, and myself noticed you using programs in-game. Combined with blatant grief, of coruse.

If you don’t cheat on TG and have no watchlist/notes/bans for cheating, you can get a vouch and be let back in.

i just show this to prove that i don’t have a lot of remarks( don’t play on it as much i play on bungalow station aka a alternative mrp server of tegustation cause they have extra content and a extra boss but it’s publicly on Saturday or when the admins decide it’s time for fun).Also where i can vouch for unbaning?

After checking in, information has came to light. This ban was placed before the new ruling where players must wait a year to appeal bans, however

you must wait a year the suspension.

Stay a good-boy on TG. Sorry, it’s a no.