Admin’s CKEY: Winter drakraven

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? golden

Ban Type: global

Ban Length: 9999-01-01 12:00

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021.03.10

Round ID: 27777

Ban Reason: macro usage and grief

Appeal Reason: i did agree with the grief,i didn’t know macro meant auto cliker(but i expect most of you to not belive me and i can’t prove i didn’t use any hacks so i guess i can’t defend myself here and will take the hit).The reason i am giving it a second chance is because i do have bearly some glimpse of hope to get unbaned but if i won’t get forgiven i will stop trying to appeal cause why even bother to cry and bitch so just accept and move on.
idk man i am kinda lost my fate on to be allowed back is on your hands.
Additional Information: while i would try to prove that i just spam my mouse when i kill hiro or any megas i don’t think this will get us anywhere.And for my current situtation i went to oasis station cause i can have lone shifts thanks to the auto docs and bs memers when i kill all megas but they are too lonely or people that are just too meta or based people that make me look like a slaped joke.And i just sometimes wana vibe to a more rule restricted servers cause at least there i can still enjoy me hunt without bullys and grifers (irony there lads,am i rite?)
oasis is fun but sometimes it kinda ends too fast)

1 Like

Please ACTUALY FILL OUT
the form
and set the title correctly

my bad,just did(made an eror)

Almost there buddy :+1:
now just to set the title as the title instead of having it in the body

Any third party program that gives you an advantage in game is not allowed. A triggerbot that clicks for you is not allowed. You should know this.

Didn’t even have to write the response as you had already set it out :slight_smile:

i do and i would try to prove that i am inocent.But how?

did you trigger the servers anti-cheat or was it concluded by the admin you had a macro?

i don’t know ask the admin

Bump
@Velvet wake up

1 Like

so how long i have to wait for at least a update on my situation?

1 Like

No.