Kit_katz Banned by doktorwueue robusting an HOS in self deffence is now illegal i guess

kit_katz Banned by doktorwueue
CKEY: Kit_katzz

Admin’s CKEY: doktorwueue

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP only.

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 7 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-04-05 20:31

Round ID: 28548

Ban Reason: Attacked the HoS and stole most of their items as a non-antag. This was caused by the HoS trying to arrest them for uploading strange laws to the AI as an Engineer. has a history of self antagonism against Security.

Appeal Reason:
-ok first of all. i did not attack the HOS. and HOS did not try to arrest me HOS TRIED TO FUCKING MURDER ME THE SECOND HE SAW ME i defended myself.
-i took his guns because i planed and did release him and i didnt want him to just shoot me dead. at this point i only had the options to keep em or yeet them in space.
-i did not steal most of his items i only took his cloak and jelly donut. but come on. the bag i threw back near him he just didnt take it or see it
-yes i uploaded laws. MEME LAWS compleatly harmless didnt even do THAT much. CREW BARELY NOTICED
“has a history of self antagonism against Security.” SCUSE ME i had like 1 or 2 runins with sec that can barely be called mutual anoyance. and 1 case that’s 2 and a half years old that was also self deffence in confusing circumstances. either that or “the many cases” are so mild i dont even remember them
SUMMARY: ai assisted harmless prank > self deffence from hos with murder in his eyes > restricting hos from his murdertools for my own deffence > ban

Additional Information:
this should have been an entriely IC issue that should have remained IC and we are all here only because HOS cant hanndle being robusted by an unarmed engineer. i was even nice enough to release him with his nonharmfull tools and a shattered ego

and no i wassant gonna turn myself in i was being threatened with perma. was said perma fair maybe maybe not but god damn it i hold the IC right to evade sec if that looms over me

the law in question was when adressing crewmembers adress them with the name of someone else. from time to time. yes HOS tried to kill me over that

2 Likes

You still stole his guns( both his laser gun and his unqiue one) so the quote from you :
-i did not steal most of his items i only took his cloak and jelly donut. but come on. the bag i threw back near him he just didnt take it or see it. is untrue then also mayb instead of leaving them in space ( he couldnt move ).

You also thought thats thats was a ok thing to do instead of just cuffing him and then getting out of there and you didnt show any sign of this being a wrongdoing.
As a engineer you shouldnt even build a AI upload and upload any laws as you will be held responsible for them and can face IC punishment for even meme laws.

in terms of guns. i honestly dont get what would have been THE RIGHT THING TO DO give em to him on a sliver platter so he can KILL ME. YEET THEM IN SPACE self deffence does involve disarming your oponent

i cuffed him so he wont try to robust the GUN BACK and or kill me with wharever else he had
you want me to just leave him be. the fact that he later charged me with a batton the second he got out of cuffs indicates that would have been a TERRIBLE IDEA
and i did release him. agian i just wanted to make sure he cant KILL ME

“IC punishment for even meme laws.” i faced the IC punishment of being almost murdered. maybe if i robusted HOS took his shit over a 5 minute sentence that i would call self antag
but defending myself from murder and or perma and calling that unacceptable. that i am debating

You upload laws to AI and then complain when security actually does their job and try to arrest you?
???

and guns

Uploading laws to AI as non antag and without some confirmation from captain/RD is self antag on mrp. We require higher standard of roleplay.

funny

I cuffed hos and left him in space so he can’t kill a person who possibly made AI rogue and possibly just plasmaflooded the station. oh come on.

100% keep the ban. Well deserved.

1 Like

Keep the ban. The ban was placed justly, nothing about the ban is wrong.

This IS in character. Just because you made it to the end of shift doesnt mean you automatically get a free pass from consequences for whatever you did in that round.

Centcomm(the admemes) have the authority to decide if they want you to continue working for centcomm(playing on their server).

1 Like

Ok, I can smell the lies here

If the HoS honestly shot at you with lethals immediately then thats not okay, admins should look into that if its true. Thats a bad situation my friend and I can completely understand why you’d take his guns. You should’ve also made a ticket about him lethaling you immediately, skipping escalation rules.

You upload laws to AI and then complain when security actually does their job and try to arrest you?

• the law was harmless “when adressing crewmembers adress them with the name of someone else. from time to time” and HOS did not do his job. his job was to arrest me not to kill me on sight

and guns

• i explained that 6 times HOS had murder in his eyes I WONT LET HIM KEEP THEM JUST SO HE CAN GUN ME DOWN

Uploading laws to AI as non antag and without some confirmation from captain/RD is self antag on mrp. We require higher standard of roleplay.

• to call this law upload grand sabotauge worthy of self antag is to call stealing a head of staff cloak grand theft worthy of perma and or murder. pretty much on the same level in therms of threat to the crew and or station.

funny

• funny

I cuffed hos and left him in space so he can’t kill a person who possibly made AI rogue and possibly just plasmaflooded the station. oh come on.

• i cuffed HOS for 1 minute. and then released him. and yet again the law was harmless. everyone has the right to defend themselves from a murderous HOS

did you read the post or just jump in on the hate waggon. if the latter. not cool mate

i would accept if sec tried to just arrest me for some time for AT MOST a medium crime
and then i go ham on an HOS that DOESNT TRY TO MURDER ME. i would accept that being called self antag

if an initial offence is not ban worthy its probably not perma/kill on sight worthy either
(and look me in the face and tell me upolading a harmless law is ban worthy HELL the minor vandalism offence was more disruptive than it)
and sec overescalated. so i defended myself from said overescalation.
as far as i can read into this im literaly being banned for sec’s overesalation only because i won that fight and are now being charged with the FULL overescalation from both sides.
bet if i lost that fight and HOS had it his way. there would be a discussion about an HOS and HOP perma/murdering an engineer who commited a medium offence AT MOST

Someone should post the exact laws that were uploaded.

I was captain this round, and @kit_Katz was resetting all laws and adding her own as a non antag.

HoS was a massive idiot that round, executing two people without my authorisation. But still, you kinda deserve the ban for doing self antag things as a non antag.

The laws I had in place were to protect the station, and you kept resetting them and adding stupid laws which caused the AI and some borgs to go a little bit malf,

and actually causing harm because when the ai tried to tell us someone died, they would say the wrong name. And thats just one of the laws you uploaded.

I also warned you multiple times to stop, otherwise you face perma. But you said something along the lines of specifically not stopping.

And it’s not like the HoS arrested you outta no where. You evaded Sec the entire round, and broke into the AI sat multiple times.

-i find it hard to beileve borgs can go malf after a reset module
-the name of a person doesnt really matter when searching for a dead person. the location does
-yes you did warn me to stop… and i didnt do anything after. i remeber very well i used it once dissasembling then you warned me i floated a round for some time and HOS charged me
-i NEVER took a step in the SAT

and even after that i still dont find the disrtuption perma/murder worthy
HOS did a MAJOR overescalation.

There is an old adage we follow around here: “Act like an antag, be treated like an antag”.

Even a single one of these things you did would probably classify as self-antagging, and as a whole it sounds like you’re either oblivious to the current rules in place or actually trying to justify violating them on purpose.

If the HoS is acting like a shithead and being generally bad at his job, your only real recourse is to either get the Captain to act on it, or just adminhelp it.

There was a huge disruption according to the AI because of my laws that you reset, and then your own that you uploaded. I don’t really know other details about that.

Yeah, I guess that was the AI misinterpreting the law. But still, it caused some chaos.

The laws were reset multiple times after me telling you not to, and each time the AI told me it was you. I checked AI and he wasnt not Malf. So either you continued uploading or we have a third party.

That was my bad, we saw you floating around the sat and a sec officer thought you broke in.

Uploading laws as a non antag, no matter how inconsequential, without a Heads permission is punishable by perma or demotion. But yeah, he shouldn’t have attempted to murder you.

Agreed, while you were in the wrong, the HoS was way worse. I got bwoinked that round because we caught a guy who stole the stations pets, and I told HoS to do what was necessary. He executed them, and I got the blame because apparently the HoS thinks that executing someone who kidnaps pets is reasonable?

The laws were reset multiple times after me telling you not to, and each time the AI told me it was you. I checked AI and he wasnt not Malf. So either you continued uploading or we have a third party.

• no really i built 1 ai upload uploaded laws - dissasembled it. and then the HOS shit took off so i couldnt have done anything

wait wasnt the AI supporting the murder of the pet thief did the HOS or someone else give the ai murderlaws

As far as I am aware the AI didn’t know about the execution until after the fact, which was the same with me.

then i must be missremembering. i just remembered someone with ai simular name screaming that “justice will come” or some other bullshit to the pet thief and then he gets executed

I will deny this ban Appeal. You seem to not accept your wrong doings and so the Ban will stay.