CKEY: crow4

Your Discord: n/a

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kevin Flynn

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04/12/2021

Round Number: 28752

Rules Broken: R2 Be Excellent to Each Other

Incident Description: hoo boy this is gonna be a long one. So I'm playing Clown and Friends, the clown, doing my normal thing of advertising glowcola expertly like a chad, crew doesn't find it too funny so they beat me up and take my megaphone, as they tend to do. So I figure okay, let it go find something else to do, maybe can be more funny.  Anyway, after Kevin Flynn broke into theater a few times attacking me with an explosive spear, he ran off for a while. I was given Hulk by some random person named That Red Haired Guy, and of course, clown hulk? everyone instantly attacked me, and HoS disabled me and drug me to brig, as is expected. So they crit me to remove hulk everything is fine, they let me go and i skip off on my merry way. A few minutes later, i'm just standing motionless in the hallways, and HoS comes up and disables me and beats me with a stunbatong. I mean that's slightly normal, but none the less annoying, he drags me around for a while about 10 or so minutes, with Kevin Flynn, following behind him, stealing my mask and stuff, asking if he can hit me or execute me, putting a straight jacket on me. The HoS is like "Y'know what lizard you can have him, i don't care (Great sec officer there)" and Kevin Flynn is then dragging me around for an additional 10 minutes, just dragging me on a rollerbed all around medical, the hallways eventually to go research advanced surgery, with me in a straight jacket the whole time, to actually preforming the surgery on me to pacify me, which i think he did, it was something in the brain. Then he shaved me head bald. I understand playing clown means you may get abused, but to have a non-antag totally steal the majority of my round for no reason is very lame.  I was annoying, they already beat me up and took me shit for it, why would you need to go the extra mile of just ruining a round, instead of just "haha clown" and "i'm gonna go do my job now"

Additional Information: was annoying
1 Like

for readability sorry i didn’t think it’d format like that :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

@Crow004 I felt REALLY BAD for you this round (I’m Darasken, I was playing the QM) but I didn’t know they went this far

1 Like

Sometimes it be like dat. I appreciate it, I mean it’s all fun and games until you’re unlicensed preforming advanced brain surgery on a disabled clown

I fucking hate when people do surgeries like that, one time it was blob and I was in crit on the shuttle and instead of doing anything useful THE FUCKING CLOWN REMOVED ALL THE LIMBS OF A PARAMEDIC WHO COULD OF HEALED ME AND EVERYONE ELSE DEAD IN THERE

He also stayed in there until the blob won, what a dickhead

While merking the clown is all fun and games, I think people have got to keep into perspective that fun should be relatively mutual. Pranks and gimmicks suck for those that’re dunked on, sure, but they’re for the most part harmless. Definitely feel there’s another side to the story, perhaps some agitation that sparked this. If not, HoS giving you away cuffed to some random dude and the random dude pacifying you (not a harmless prank, nor is he a clown!!) taking up a lot of your round is definitely a dick move. Hopefully an admin feels the same and this doesn’t happen to you in the future.

I mean i don’t think i interacted with Kevin at all, but I did call HoS names, as a falsely arrested clown would. Like “you are inadequate” or something I tend to go with vague trash talk

Man, worst I’ve ever done to a clown was steal his shoes for 5 minutes then give them back.

Why are people here such psychos?

3 Likes

2 week bump into eternity

1 Like

what is with this report, why is it being ignored?

I don’t know if ignored is the right word per say since a lot of people don’t check reports but it’s still pretty unfortunate that this has been here so long.

I’ll see about looking into this sometime during the next couple of days assuming nobody beats me to it.

Thanks a lot Tyran, also I don’t think i’ve seen Kevin in game since that ordeal, unless he changed names. I don’t know the ckey, so I can’t help there, I hope you can like search… that round idk how it works. Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

Not an issue it’s very easy to find it if you provide a round ID and IC name which you did. And depending on the circumstances even a round ID isn’t always required but having one makes it significantly easier and sometimes is needed.

As for the actual report.

Verified what happened with Kevin Flynn (ban below)

What happened with the HoS was dealt with separately but has been dealt with.

Going to clean this thread up a little bit.
I’m sorry this sat for so long, thank you for taking the time to write a report.

Report Processed

2 Likes

hey man that’s okay I know there’s a backlog but it’s a crazy ass year what can I say. Thanks a lot for looking into this a lot Tyran.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.