Kenny Ridge / Axel Hawker player report

In-game report: Kenny Ridge / Axel Hawker player report.

CKEY: fighterslam

Your Discord: fighterslam#3109

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown.

Offender’s In-Game Name: Axel Hawker / Kenny Ridge

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08/29/2021

Round Number: 32360

Rules Broken: 1, (2?)

Incident Description: Axel Hawker Accused me of being changeling because I walked by when he transformed into Moriyama Maho. He then proceeded to gather a crowd and murdered me pretty much on the spot, and I didn’t even fight back - because security was there, and I expected them to help and not let an assistant murder someone in the halls. The head of Security, Kenny Ridge, instead joins in, beating me to death aswell, and immediately brings me to the brig to be gibbed by the gulag shuttle without any further investigation - not so much as a bag-check or a nonlethal detainment. I hadn’t used any sort of ling powers aside from transformation sting, and it’s not only impossible to prove that, but they acted purely on one man’s accusation and round removed me for it.

Additional Information: I ahelped this, but Autisme seemed to be confused in the ticket and it was closed.

Round ongoing, unlist this.

I was multiple tiles away from other people in the area, save for Everett, when I suddenly felt a tiny prick and transformed into a catgirl. We were standing still near the HoP line, so I absolutely knew it had to be him. I started beating up Everett, and a crowd formed around lynching him. I think this was a reasonable course of action from my perspective considering what had just happened, however I must agree that security was in the wrong for not intervening in the fight and detaining us both, rather participating in beating Everett to death and immediately gibbing him afterwards.

Yea sec went into ling killing spree after a ling outed themself to ai, and thats why ai also not making a big deal of sec executing people. But yea, everett didnt do any harm, at least one that can be seen anyway, the only suspicious thing i saw was people got sting changed around him, and even everett got turned into moriyama, the captain.

Hey, hos here. From my perspective i caught what happened in the corner of my vision. You dashin past the hop line transforming axel. At which point the captain also called out you being a changeling. I wasnt acting purely on accusation. Non-lethal detainment and bag searches do not do much against changelings.

I was part of the lynch mob and it REALLY seemed like he was the one that did it. Everyone was Moriyama, but the timing for the transformation of Axel was so perfectly timed somehow that it was literally as Everett walked next to him. No one else other than myself had spent much time recently next to Axel, and he had been dragging me for quite some time. admittedly I was the first one to accuse him of doing it, but when Axel came over he ALSO accused him of doing it, and we beat him up.

I would argue that we didn’t break any rules though, the entire interaction was IC. I was a debtor, and playing into that, Axel had convinced me that the felinids were behind a bunch of bad stuff, and people turning into felinids was some sort of grand scheme. as the only people in the know, we had to put a stop to it. When it seemed liek everett was the ultimate menace, we had to put a stop to it. I didn’t intend on killing him either, I has trying to cuff him once he was down, but the lynch mob was out for blood. I would argue this was more than just Axel’s fault. he was not the only person who attacked everett, and he was also not the only one who said it was everett making everyone moriyama. After everett was dealt with, people turning into moriyama basically stopped, so it was safe to assume we had caught the culprit.

Non-changelings cannot feel stings last I checked?

They can feel every sting besides the DNA one.

Can’t feel the cryosting iirc either but not 100 POCENT on that

If a changeling timed his transformation sting as you ran by to frame you, thats a ling play. Changelings need the freedom to make these kinda play’s as thats what there actuel role is supposed to be(aka causing confusion, mistrust and framing people). Sometimes your on the recieving end and thats just how it is

The reason lings cant be confirmed/checked(atleast in rules) is to further support and encourge this.

There is SOMETHING to be said about getting executed and cremated immidialty, but unfortnatly thats just the “standard response” to lings. which while bad, currently have no better alternative to outlaw it

I’ve just looked into the report, seems the Admin in question who dealt with the original admin-help was Autisme.

He encountered the situation but deemed the ling in question did a stealth move, making the situation very ICly and couldn’t find suitable evidence to make an advancement on initiating a ban for the incident.

I’m going to make the decision and close the report.