Kate Garrison wants your honest player feedback

No feedback for you, return to Nya!

1 Like

I liked you more when you played felinid

I like to play with Kate. Kate is much more fun when she is in the science or medbay.

Better now, nothing personal yet but im planning to abduct you next time i get antag. Not being a felinid suits you more.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because if I play command roles or sec my roleplaying priorities switch to becoming a helicopter parent and keep everyone alive at all cost.

Which is honestly a problem, I should play more gimmick roles.

I just want to appear friendly to everyone, even the occasional unknown ling in maints and have small talk with them or somethingā€¦

1 Like

I think thatā€™s a non-issue, if there is green alert sure but on blue and higher that way of playing those roles is more valuable than talking to a single traitor while changlings rip crew apart.

Itā€™s that time again.

What do people think of me as a player since my shady deal with the admins change over the past months?

1 Like

Based and robust
Still didnā€™t teach me medical :triumph:

Use your drapes on a dead body and pick tending surgery > Scalpel > Hemostat > mend > defib

Congrats, you are now better than 90% of medbay mains on the server

Ook Iā€™ll test on my friend on private server :)))))))))))))

Honestly, I used to dislike your playstyle, but recently you have really grown on me and I am happy to see you in round.

Whatever shady deal you did with the admemes, I truly think you have improved as a player.

You have always been robust though, no doubt about that.

1 Like

calls me the n word but is cool so +0

calls me the f-word (felinid) but sheā€™s one herself?

I could have sworn Kate is human?

Only on the outside

3 Likes

I like Kate. Usually plays viro and becomes big or security officer. Your hair, like mine, is a dead giveaway no matter what role we are.

Viromain, but no triple virus or ubermench setups.

I just donā€™t feel like talking to people sometimes, especially after 10 rounds of playing security

The only thing that I remember about you is something related to lizard feet.

2 Likes

She save me front the nuclear operatives the round where we had blood cult, traitors, heretics, revels, operatives an abductors. Later we both die because of a stupid officer how let and abductor victim brainwash to believe he was a revel into the sec room of the shuttle.
This nuclear operatives dressing as assistants surrounded me with shotguns and took me into a blue space body-bag. How could they hide the spacesuits and shotguns in their bags?
Also, I consider that Kate is not too sociable and mostly just do her job.