Kate bishop Player Report

Bruh I didnt say kate did, I made an example of when u can ignore that shit and kate claims the dude was human harmin, so permabrigging someone and then not letting em out cus human harm is ok. Imo there was no harm tho so it doesnt count

@GameAdmin I’ve made my point well enough. I’m done here. Make your ruling.

I dont think borgs can actually just perm brig because “human harm” not sure on that so a admin might actually need to give there view on that but last I heard a borg cannot perm brig for that reason because perm brig is only used if someone did something like mutiny like the worst of worst crimes also a admin can delete this is they believe they should since I’m not involved in the incident per say but I actually am curious regarding the situation to and if a borg can perm brig because “human harm”

perma is used for literally any crime …

maybe in lrp but not mrp perma brig is only used for huge crimes crimes that aren’t bad enough to lethal injection but bad enough for perm slight human harm isnt that

Ban yourself from playing sec.

1 Like

not by miself but by any fucking sec i have met. i was permaed one time for assaulting a sec officer AS CHAP during cult “it was dynamic and i was antag tho” they didnt even know i was brainwashed until they freed me from perma to brainwash me

you sure about that? I mean chap assaulting sec during cult is pretty antagonistic

ye but would you perma the chap???

He forgot to mention that he had at this point already subverted the AI and stolen the krav maga gloves with the excuse of ‘muh cult’ (on dynamic)
Both of which are actually rule breaks

“casually forgets to read i was brainwshed and told to kill people and to protect the cmo”

sec where retard i dont even know if he knew what crav manga was, and stop triying to make a strawman of me whit shitty comebacks.

You don’t know what a strawman is

the “forgots to mention that she stole the crav manga gloves and suverted the ai” is making my argument look like i hardgriefed bee and that was a reason for the sec officers to perma me, trying to reject my argument by making me look like i broke the rules.

No, You literally admitted to doing that?

yes but sec had no idea of neither of those, soo what is your argument?

also the ai laws where lazy asimov and “only kate bishop and the cmo are humans” as per orders of my master, no one knew the ai was rogue until they killed the cmo and it went NUTS.

Those are still rule breaks

i was antag bruh what rules did i break?

1 Like

Are you saying you got brainwashed to act like le antag

yep “protect the (NAME OF THE CMO) and follow all his orders”

his orders where murder (X) and (X) and protect me then murder sec, i did just as he told me.

1 Like

First of all, both @Kate_bishop1 and @anon60218928 have gotten sidetracked here. Take that somewhere else. Second, kate, you are simply making yourself look even more incriminating by not even knowing basic rules about security. And third of all, @GameAdmin, there is nothing here that’s any more substantial to add. Please, make your decision.

3 Likes