**CKEY:**kate bishop

**Admin’s CKEY:**whyiscaeryoustaken

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**sage

**Which server did the ban happen on?**sage

**Ban Type:**note

**Ban Length:**note

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-04-21 11:47:58

**Round ID:**14924

**Ban Reason:**Forced entry to robotics, then killed the roboticist for finally having enough with their breakins and critting them

**Appeal Reason:**robotist was acting extremelly autistic hoarded mats for himself builded an autodoc set science into shutter lockdown and was basically being a masive bich to everyone,i ask several times for him to let me in to LITERALLY use the autodoc a second, he didnt talk didnt say shit and just stood there,i pushed him agaisnt the door and opened it rushed the autodoc to install my robotic voicebox, the retard grabed a toolbox and bashed my head while i tried to push him away bashed me to crit and tried to bash me further i think i would have died if an assistant didnt stop his retard ass,i get back up thanks to regen coma and bash his head in exchange, he dies i ahelp him for being a total fucking retard and is MISELF who gets the fucking note.

Additional Information:
cae argumented than me literally only doing one agresive action against him and being killed or attempted for that was fair scalation from his side,but me getting up and attacking him back wasnt properly scalation.

2 Likes

e
20 charcharcharchar

You were both noted. Yours was more for the “Me want autodoc so me tide in” rather than killing him.

2 Likes

ye but the note implies killing the dude that literally critted me and tried to kill another dude was something bad,even if i did wrong in tidding in that was proper scalation.

If you tide, get knocked out, proper escalation I say. He should have called sec first, if they did and sec didn’t respond, then I guess he did what he had to.

he didnt call a sec officer he went straigth to lethals

Then Cae is 100% in the right. Both notes are justified. He should have followed proper escalation, and you should not have tided. If he, the roboticist, didn’t listen to you, to your request rather, appeal to a higher authority.

Admins, or at least some of them, have been pushing for higher standards for MRP recently, and noting for tiding is definitely justified.

i mean kate did get science access and that dude was punching and throwing her out before all this happened

he also tried to kick me out when i had acces,he got visibly mad.

IIRC there was a council ruling that made it so you cant appeal notes. however I do believe if the note states something wrong it should be edited to be correct