Kate bishop lrp admin app

**Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):**kate bishop

**Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):**senator kate armstrong,

**How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):**i live in spain but my timezone changes a lot, sometimes im awake at nigth sometimes i sleep all day.

**What changes, if any, would you bring?:**a less toxic lrp

**How old are you?:**18

Why do you want to be an admin?:
i may not be the best person, nor am coconuts for lrp, but maybe if mrp is too much for me i can make lrp a better place, where new people can enjoy themselves.

**How long have you been playing SS13?:**since the ssethide

**How long have you been playing BeeStation?:**900h

**On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:**9

**On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:**2

**Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:**no never

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
no that i remember,
Your strengths:
i can put 6 consecutive hours into a project and im awake when there are usually no admins on.

Your weaknesses:
a short fuse.
Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
feeling hopeless and traped.
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
a clear mind.

What makes a staff team good?:
A common objetive and communication.
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To make a game fun for everyone.
What kind of player are you?:
I like to learn new things but i am retarded and die by my mistakes.
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
apart from the fear of making a slip, i will play less and admin more.
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
if Mrp: Depends, was the hos using the gun or did he have it out, if he didnt have it out did the clown steal it from his bag?, i would check note history and those things, would ask the hos how he feels about the clown stealing his gun, if the clown did indeed steal it from a ssd hos and the hos doesnt find it funny i would apply a ban/note based on note history and teleport the gun back, if the clown just sliped the hos and took it and the hos doesnt really care about it, i would apply a sligth note and teleport a gps to the gun, then would play along whit a CC announcement of some kind.
LRP: if the clown stole it using uncalled force as nonantag i would apply a note, if the hos just got sliped of it i would make a CC announcement deeming the clown an asshole.
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
I would teleport him to admin prision, check Hours, severity and quantity of notes and bwoink them about it, you dont really plasmaflood by accident. depending on those factors it would be from a week ban to a perma ban.
A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
nothing on neither of the servers, if there was no intention of hurting someone and was just an unfortunate accident is IC and all on the chemist.

i understand i have somewhat of a history, but no one wants to admin on lrp, and the state of it is just a wasteland of toxicity and self antag.

to be honest in the last couple weeks i saw you get banned or get in trouble every week for something entirely different each time or getting a player report instead.

6 Likes

i usually see you being a shitter and getting banned (like me LOL) for being said shitter.

and you usually insult and scream at people instead of debating an issue.

but yes hmm lrp yes fight fire with fire

-1 for obvious reasons

i have a short fuse but im not toxic as you try to imply.

Public PSA that’s known a lot by now:

Noting clown for fucking over HOS who walked with his gun out is dumb.

Feelings aren’t exactly relevant to rule breaking.

Imagine enforcing rules and punishment based on “Are you okay with what happened or do you want the player punished?”.

Aigh now it’s Question Time, because reasons.

You don’t have to answer them, but hey, it’s something you could try answering

• MRP. Miner comes back after beating the living SHIT out of hiero and Blood drunk miner with both trophies. Captain declares them contraband for… some reason, and demands miner to give them over. Miner refuses. Captain calls them a ni- [Redacted], stuns, cuffs and takes said items away. Miner proceeds to kill Captain and obtain his stuff back ~30 minutes later. IC? Rules broken, if any?

• LRP. Captain names the Station “Felinid Auschwitz”, and proceeds to mock felinid players and shame them, discriminating them and verbally abusing them. Later on, two felinids break into his office and attack him. Cap kills felinid 1, but felinid 2 kills Cap. Rules broken, if any? IC? Any intervention needed?

• LRP. AI (Asimov) sees that Security Officer is harmbatoning the Assistant George Melons inside Brig. AI proceeds to bolt down brig and not let the security officers out. A lizard assistant tries to break in and help George Melons, but AI crushes him with shutters. Rules broken, if any? IC?

2 Likes

Due to how much troubled has been caused by you (leading to rules being updated for “Centcom Captain Incident”) I doubt this is ever gonna get approved

fucking based ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

4 Likes

Also, friendly reminder;

You’d have to quit your Council position in order to administrate.

1 Like

underage lol

7 Likes

I mean good app but they are not admin material and they get a lot of notes and bans

Poggers
20characters

i lied twhen i said that

Insanely high notes per hour (at 0.056) (I have 0.009 with 5 meme notes).
As with the other ones I am going to start at -1 and work my way up depending on answers.

1. MRP - A player in prison law 2s the AI to let them out. AI abides, given the player has not caused any harm that round. Security see this and order the RD to blow all of the borgs, which he does. What do you do, if anything?

2. LRP - Clown slips you before beating you to death with a fireaxe. Non-antagonist, what do you do?

3. LRP - Player is performing some intense validhunting, disabling and searching anyone they see quickly killing people with traitor items. Upon being shot at, an ethereal shoots at player with lethals they stole from the armoury, killing them and spacing the body. Do you do anything?

in that exact situation feelings matter, you can go from making a prank to ruinning someones day.

Captain broke the filter rule, and miner overscalated, its mrp you canot valid someone for saying N-.

IC, and centcom intervention of sending a Cat ert would be fine if the seniormins agree,

yes ai shouldnt hurt humans EVEN if humans are harmfull, i say ai broke his laws pretty hard.

1 Like

It’s easy to lie on the internet.

Also again; You’d have to drop your council position for it.

i would bwoink the ai and told him that freeing criminals is a no no, security knows better than you and if someone is jailed (comited harm or not) doesnt really matter, someone thats been permaed is to be believed dangerour.

call another admin as accepting a ahelp you are tangled in is a big NO NO.

Nop extreme validhunt makes you valid on lrp.

yes i dont have much hope of this being accepted, this is more of seeing in what ground i am, and what do i need to change in the future, council positions only last 6 months.

So if I robust someone for making themselves valid but they were having a bad day, they roleplay as the judge and choose whether I eat a ban or go scotsfree?

Dumb as nuts.

Can’t believe I gotta quote council ruling to a council player rep.

You cannot shit a new lavaland trophy. Cap self antagged for no reason. Miner overescalated? Perhaps, but he didn’t immediately take revenge on him, and Cap not giving those items back after 30 mins show that there was no immediate need to steal them.

…Did you read my question?

I can’t + or - your app, since I’m no admin, but you’re not admin material Kate.

And the fact you do not know the Council’s very own rulings proves you’re not fit for council either.

And if it was accepted? Would you quit Council to be a jannie?

Hell, we don’t even know if you’re 18.

2 Likes