Kate bishop discord major bruh moment momento

Sure. I can accept that posting it was a bad idea.

That still doesn’t make calling me a pedophile okay.

Yes this is sexually explicit, it implies the fucking pig and child had sex how is that not fucking sexually explicit.

3 Likes

There’s no evidence that it’s a child, for one, and second of all, implication and explicitness are mutually exclusive.

That’s the entire point.

I called you aa pedo as a joke two times until you permabanned me. Someone willing tohe gogo that far to deffend himself about something is hidding sumthing most of the time

NO OFFICER SHES 99999 YEARS OLD, fuck, off she even has a kindergarden school bag

1 Like

Where’s the punch line?

What’s the funny part of this joke?

My issue was that it wasn’t a joke. It was a serious accusation. If it was a joke you would have actually put a funny part in it.

1 Like

Kindergarten

???

Me when
:flushed:
When crossed mauls me for saying pedo

That was the joke i made it has a VERY clear punchline

Erm is before you go to primary school

How do you figure its a kindergarten backpack?

Also your “its a joke” defense doesn’t really add up, since people are taking you seriously:

People being retards isnt my fault.

Thats just normal ss13

1 Like

They’re taking an accusation that was made with no indication of it being a joke, as not a joke.

1 Like

Me making a shitty joke and people taking it seriously shouldntmake that bigg of a fuss. You posted bad shir, soneone called you out , someone else made shir out of it. Maybw you should have ignored the retard instead of defending yourself soooo agresively.

1 Like

Which part is the funny part of your joke?

1 Like

It must be pretty funny apparently as i seem that i got a personal clown.

2 Likes

So you acknowledge that nothing separated this joke from a serious allegation?

No not really. A joke is a joke someone taking something i said out of context is not my problem.

Again, what was the funny part of your joke? What makes it a joke and not a serious allegation?

The funny part is, that im refering to the old memes that mimiked emotional posters normally acompanied vy the uper half being a part of the lower half.

The funny on that is that it is poorly done and supposed too make fun of the old shitty memes.