Kate bishop ban appeal #69

Another player report that I was also going through on the same day.

I’m happy keeping the perma till you get a vouch from another server.

3 Likes

To clarify, Kate broke into science presumably to get tech, but broke into robotics which led to me attempting to flash. This didn’t work and they took that as me escalating things causing them to attack me.

1 Like

Huh? she broke in then attacked you??? wtf

4 Likes

only because I flashed them which was entirely warranted

1 Like

you recognized that Kate’s ban history was the result of administrative oversight, so u decide to immediately permaban her. so by doing that u may have removed a ‘toxic’ player from the community, but you didn’t do anything to make sure this wouldn’t happen again (from where i’m standing it seems possible that you’ve made the problem even worse)

tbh I was just following orders and watchlist. I don’t really interact with kate since they moved to LRP.

so you admit of banning whitout confirming logs… this is a bruh moment

:crab: :crab: kate is gone :crab: :crab:

1 Like

such sad indeed i got the crusader treathment

1 Like

that doesn’t make much sense to me

I didn’t say I ignored the logs. I meant that the punishment was adjusted from a minor ban for the actual offence to a full remove due to the watchlist. I don’t interact with kate generally so I would not have adjusted it without it.

the report was also made before the wachlist… bruh momentoes

Bro,just wait out some time,maybe a couple of months,and appeal again…Not 0.5 hours after you got banned for sure

1 Like

bruh the ban was invalid… aeder said i permaed the dud basing only on chat logs when the fucking chemist was in jail for 8 minutes

Bro,the perma ban is for 20+ bans/notes you have already,not just for the last thing at all

3 Likes

Just becuase the report was made before the watchlist doesn’t mean it’s an invalid report.
It was processed and accepted after the watchlist

This is one of the biggest issues this community has. Obvious shitters who get way too many chances and will always act like the victim. Admeme’s complain there’s a lot of tickets and it can be tough to deal with them all, yeah no shit when you keep absolute shitters like this on after a billion notes and bans and then having to deal with them on the forum every single time. Giving chances and being reasonable can be good. Kate is beyond, far FAR beyond that shit.

1 Like

To prevent from this turning into a further debacle, closing it for admin only replies. I am still of the opinion to keep the ban till a reputable vouch is provided based on the past history and the additional processed report i have already linked above, which would have also led to a ban either way.

As well as the above additional report, there is another report on the forums still that is “closed” due to this perma ban which I have not log dived, or taken into consideration as of this post, however it could be dived to add extra weight if required, however in this case I don’t believe it is required.

1 Like