Kasual Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Kasual.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

He is a good admeme, who tries his best, and frankly, is laid back and tries to do all the tickets (an honorable, yet foolish goal)

9/10 good boi

1 Like

tell ic
terminate sex
proceed to give miners ass drake spawns when lavaland has 3tendrils, no drakes, no miner and 3Colossus…

1 Like

I like Kasual, and they have a cute dog as a pfp so that’s an approved from me

That’s my good boi right there.

who is this
bottom text

truth be told I haven’t even seen this ckey once doe :flushed:

One of the few guys to actually take time to look at player reports and dumpster - I mean log dive.
Always friendly

Answered my prayers as a sentient cat, helped convert my followers into cats.

Cool dude. Pretty chill. I forget whether it was him or another admin who refused to make me a pet cluwne. Either way, keep up the good work.

Pretty chill admem, eager to help people in ahelps with shit that is bugged and explains rules/rullings/disagreements in deadchat and elswhere.

Didn’t ban my ass for tesloose the second it got out, but instead investigated and even pointed out where exactly I dropped my chromosomes

1 Like

Seems to be clearheaded, good example of how he acts here: Brawlerhorde Admin Report

Best of the newmins by far and a good example of what admins should be like in general

3 Likes

Best boi, seniormin in like half the time of most cause he hard working. Never seen any issues with him and he help me sort out a year long problem i had with mentor not appearing anywhere but in game.

Somehow has the brain capacity to be able to admin lrp. Gud admin.

1 Like