Kaizerbuns' Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Kaizerbuns

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): King#2823

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): Usually have either LRP or MRP running any time after 2-5PM AST even if it’s in the background

What changes, if any, would you bring?: More events, not just structured rounds like Nations but things that can get groups of players together and give people a reason to not let the station get too fucked up. Also I’ve got a few years experience being an admin on other BYOND servers

How old are you?: 23

Why do you want to be an admin?: This game is fun. SS13 is one of the most fun games I’ve played in my life and I fucking wish I would have given it a try back in '08. I’m still pretty new to the game but BeeStation’s been good to me so I’d like to help out.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Since whenever Oney made his video. Not even the Tippo one the newest one.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: It took me a month to get banned on Fulp so since then.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 6.5

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 8.5

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I was an event/head admin on a few of the DBZ roleplaying game servers.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Nah

Your strengths: Creative, By-The-Books, Investigative

Your weaknesses: Has a job, New to the game, Is an unrepentant asshole Viro

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Nah

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Impartiality

What makes a staff team good?: Working/brainstorming together, interaction with the community, and having a good method of contact.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To keep the game fun for everyone

What kind of player are you?: Medbay mostly, Chemistry and Virology have a lot of applications. Usually a bounty hunter cargo tech when I can’t actively play

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: No Comment.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Depends on the situation. HoS was attacking him or someone else? Clowns a hero. Station is pretty quiet? Slap on the wrist but he gets a clown pass. Station is under attack by nuclear operatives? You get the idea.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Yeah there’s really no way to defend that. Unless there’s a blob or a plasma healing virus the dude is getting banned pretty quickly. I’d still listen to their excuse but I mean come on, it’s a plasma flood.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Laugh and tell him to make the Ephedrine first next time. Killing yourself making meth is the first step to being a LRP Chemist. Engineers can fix the hole, Science can fix the machine, and the rest of medbay can fix the idiot without any admin involvement

Under 100 hours on Bee, giving all one line quick answers. The Atmos scenario specifically didn’t talk about handling the ticket at all other than saying ban. Recommend more time on server for sure before reapplying.

Going to take a crack at writing some questions up myself. I have no strong opinion yet, but the sheer age of your byond account lends some credit to your claims in my eyes.

1). MRP Greenshift, No Captain, Warden or other heads exist - At the start of the round, the Head of Security takes and equips Krav Maga from Warden’s locker, goes to bridge and uses fire axe to break into the captain’s office, taking the antique laser and then smashing the captain’s locker for his spare ID. Head of Security then declares themselves the acting captain. How do you respond after witnessing all of this as an admin?

2). LRP - Random animal sentience occurs and a player takes control of Ian. Ian wanders the station for a while, communicating with other players and just being the very good boy he is; Without reason, Joe Spessman beats Ian to death and the Head of Personnel, witnessesing the murder of his pet, retaliates with lethal force against Joe Spessman.

• The player controlling Ian opens a ticket complaining about Joe Spessman
  • Joe Spessman opens a ticket complaining about the Head of Personnel

3). MRP - Round starts with xenomorph egg present in Xenobiology, and a Scientist takes advantage of this by cultivating a Xenomorph Queen for “research”. The Queen breaks out of containment through the wall at the back of the chamber, escaping into space. Not long after, Xenomorphs are starting to pick crew off and force an early evacuation of the station.
Is this IC or does it warrant some sort of action? Why?

Like the above I’m not a fan of the very short answers, I also would like to add an addition question to you before I vote; do you have any alternate byond accounts?

I’m agreeing with sinbues’s point, you didn’t elaborate on most questions.

Above you mentioned you don’t have any alternate byond accounts, I’d say be straight up here before I make an honest judgement.

Kaizerbuns hasn’t logged into the forums since Feb 2nd it may be worth pointing out

-1 based off previous answers along with the lack of an answer to questions and your very, VERY short answers, and lying in regards to the alts question.

Going to await further input before denying, however.

I’ll go ahead and deny this, doubling on what Lago said.