Kainoa mentor app

You were already being discussed in the admin discord and 2 cents were asked for. I’ve already had some negative experiences with you but I was going to hold my tongue, then you added to it today with even more Discord drama as well as forum drama. I’d rather make it known to everyone before you get accepted when I can clearly see it would be a mistake.

I literally was specifically told to make a player report by the admin on the discord.

CthulhuNeariceYesterday at 11:31 PM

what
i just woke up fucker
make a player report with round ID if you’re so butthurt

I don’t like your attitude.

Here are some questions for you to change my mind.

1-How did do I deal with a fusion/plasma flood in distro?
2-How would I set up a TEG?
3-How would I contain an lv3+ singlo?
4-How would I calculate the research points produced by a tesla, how much do they produce per shock?
5-What is the maximum power that can be produced by an SM?
6-How would I setup a plasma/02/c02 SM setup?
7-The SM just needs to be cold right? Why don’t we set it up in space?
8-Whats the benefit of using Pyroxadone over Cryoxadone in your opinion? Best Cryo mix?
9-How do I deconstruct disposal bins without throwing my tools in them?

You don’t have to answer all of them

1-How did do I deal with a fusion/plasma flood in distro?

dump distro into waste.

2-How would I set up a TEG?

Wrench the 3 machines into place, then put hot gas into one loop and cold gas into the other loop

3-How would I contain an lv3+ singlo?

well first of all none of our maps have singularities but you use field generators either from secure storage or build them yourself

4-How would I calculate the research points produced by a tesla, how much do they produce per shock?

5-What is the maximum power that can be produced by an SM?

There is no maxiumum power that can be produced by an SM if you’re brave enough. Pic related are from 3 days ago:

6-How would I setup a plasma/02/c02 SM setup?

Depends on how you want to do it. The easiest way to do plasma is to just pump in plasma nonstop with no scrubbers and simply deal with waste via a space hole made with an RCD. Same goes for Co2 with injectors and 5x scrubbers. For o2 the easiest setup is with 3 layers of HE pipes inside the SM chamber and then slam down like 15 freezers to keep it cool.

7-The SM just needs to be cold right? Why don’t we set it up in space?

That sounds like a creative idea and if someone said they were going to do that I’d build them a bluespace telepad myself to see if they could pull off some sort of magic freefloating SM setup.

8-Whats the benefit of using Pyroxadone over Cryoxadone in your opinion? Best Cryo mix?

Honestly not much of a huge difference pyro heals much quicker but you have to setup heaters instead of coolers and deal with it when it goes wrong plus clonexadone doesn’t work in pyroxadone tubes. I still think the best mix is just straight Clonexadone + Cryoxadone

9-How do I deconstruct disposal bins without throwing my tools in them?

harm intent.

Answers were good although 1, 3, 7, and 9 could’ve been explained differently or better but these questions are pretty niche anyways. I’ll go neutral for now.

9 could’ve been explained differently

Use harm intent with a wrench

You know, Toth does have a really bad history and some… extreme ideals, but, that should be in the past. Although, there IS the problem of the recent permaban that was placed two months ago on /tg/.

From my view, I was perma banned from /tg/ solely from killing +20 new players on the designated new player server as a non-antag. From that, I immediately made a ban appeal, and when denied, I went straight to BeeStation.

I wasn’t denied my Admin app or a mentor app with that in my name. That’s because I didn’t come to Bee to continue my tiding, I came to Bee to better myself and, hopefully, better others in their time playing the game.

Toth should be able to try out the Mentor role, but should be placed directly on the thin ice.
One infraction and the role will be revoked until all past history in other servers are resolved and we feel safe with Toth’s actions with the role.

BeeStation is a server where new players can find their way into Space Station 13, and it can double as a place where the fallen can find solace and heal, to fix their actions and beliefs.
Where they can come out as someone new.

Hopefully this can be the turning point in Toth’s history. If it isn’t, then it’s just another step in the staircase that they’ve been falling down.

+1

Current count is a 1.

As Mentors cannot vote on staff applications, the tally is actually at a -1. I agree that new players should be given a second chance and that everybody makes mistakes, but the problem here isn’t that they’re a tider. They have shown that they’re a volatile person who resorts to insults when they don’t get their way, right or wrong… You can’t change who you are as a person in a mere 2 months. Besides, they’ve been playing this game for YEARS. They should know better.

I will now go ahead and deny this application. If you prove yourself to be a trustworthy and friendly person within the community, I’d be happy to accept you into the team. But with the information that we currently have at hand it’d be unreasonable to accept you straight away.

There seems to have been a misunderstanding with the rules. After a quick discussion with the other members of council and the current head admin, we all agreed that mentors can indeed vote on mentor applications. Apologies for the confusion here. I have striken the invalid parts of Xlyana’s post above.

As @Kerbin_Fiber mentioned, the current tally is at +1.

Pulling strings has never been easier.

Moccha, you already voted, stinky

still total of +1

I thought my vote din’t get carried from the old forums or i redid the vote.

You made a vote in this thread 6 days ago

1 Like

Yes i just saw it and remembered about it

-2 Casting my vote as I have reason to doubt trusting you as a member of staff.

And regardless of vote count, we’ve decided to reject this. Your permanent bans on other servers makes you unsuitable as staff here, especially since your appeals were rejected due to a lack of improvement.