CKEY: InTheDark4557

Your Discord: InTheDark#7459

Offender’s CKEY: Matlap

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kaiden Mitchell

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05-09-2021

Round Number: 29534 

Rules Broken: R4 

Incident Description: The head of Security walks into bridge to call shuttle, shoves the hop and calls the shuttle the hos then *either goes into cap's office or gets dragged in* and gets murdered by an antag, the antag steals the HoS's head and the hop simply responds with 'that guy was a shitter anyways' meanwhile there was a plasmaflood in bar, and zombies about the station generally a time where a HoS is needed. Earlier in the round the HoP was giving the AI Malf laws.

Additional Information: None
2 Likes

Readable format (not sure if my typing is readable but shrug)

Incident Description: The head of Security walks into bridge to call shuttle, shoves the hop and calls the shuttle the hos then either goes into cap’s office or gets dragged in and gets murdered by an antag, the antag steals the HoS’s head and the hop simply responds with ‘that guy was a shitter anyways’ meanwhile there was a plasmaflood in bar, and zombies about the station generally a time where a HoS is needed. Earlier in the round the HoP was giving the AI Malf laws.

4 Likes

so is kaiden the HoP?
was he acting captain at either of the times?
could you say the laws the AI was given rather than just ‘malf’?

Kaiden gave the ai 3 random malf laws, one of them was along the lines of ‘All doors to space must remain open’ And as I recall, no he was not acting captain.

Kaiden here. For the AI part, I only modified the laws twice ; I uploaded the robodoctor lawset, and the corporate one. I never rogued the thing. as for the HoS, he had been constantly tabling me all round and generally was a cock. I didnt want fight with the antag (which I didnt even know was there at the time. I only saw the HoS’s body and said I wasnt sad for him, which isnt against the rules as far as I know.) . As the HoP, fighting antags isnt my job anyways.

1 Like

also for clarification I was NOT the acting captain at the time

apparently robodoctor lawset counts as “malf”

ah yeah remeber the round i was the antag… i infected the hos with romerol… rd and hop watched killing me the hos and then behead him cuz he turned into a zombie …

In that case well they didnt wanted to deal with a axe swinging guy i guess … and after they saw that the hos died in 3 seconds, 2 times … they thinked okey was legit or anything like this i guess …

so wait, you released the Romerol?

indeed
Syndi surplus crate gamble
i guess i even saved a screen of my crate gamble

1 Like

you didn’t have hijack if i recall though

nope just kill rd and steal hos gun

Then…you can’t release Romerol It’s in R8, it causes unnecessary collateral, and you did it at an especially weakened time for the station

To be honest i got flashed by the pure luck … no excuse
didnt check (and still dont know right now) how many people played at that round …
Beside on your saying is something on it… what not should rectify the romerol use it didnt hit hard …

1 Like

Closing all reports with an age over 60 days due to punishment no longer being reasonably applicable.

Sorry we never got to this one.