In-game report:

CKEY: Russiangencoke

Your Discord: Russian General Coke #1294

Offender’s CKEY: k4rl

Offender’s In-Game Name: Not a French Syndicate Spy

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 6/2/2022

Round Number: 38,475

Rules Broken: It would have been do not grief or self antag had I not intervened

Incident Description: I saw the borg (which I will just call French) drag a whole stack of plasma into departures, he then leaves it in the sec room inside departures. I walk in and pick the plasma up, then ask why he even had it. His only reply was 'Plasma fire." then “Drop it.”

BeeStation Sage - Roleplay_ Business station 6_2_2022 12_43_10 PM

He ran off to where I assume was to get more plasma, but I don’t know.

Additional Information: I’m not even sure if admins can even act on this report, since he couldn’t go through with it due to me stopping him. However, I’m just making this because my in round ahelp wasn’t closed when round ended.

1 Like

The borg asked to be emmaged during the round. Like, literally just begged for it.

Pretty sure he did something involving a second SM and several command deaths as well, but i didn’t see that.

no, that was a different borg that ordered an sm shard crate and opened it in mining maint, he’s banned.

1 Like

Ah, apologies for the false information, but I am fairly sure it was French Syndicate Spy that begged to be emmaged?

The Plasma sheets were handled in-round by @Megaddd.
Asking to be emagged is a big no no, though.

Report processed.

2 Likes