**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**Both

**Which server did the ban happen on?**Sage

**Ban Type:**Server Ban

**Ban Length:**1 Week

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**26.09.2020

Round ID:

**Ban Reason:**Declared Independence and Randomly attacked/killed people

**Appeal Reason:**Regret

**Additional Information:**So, today at 2 am or something me and a friend decided to play some ss13 on Sage, I wanted to try out a new role and went for Quartermaster. It took me a while to get into the job and after some time there were people talking about cargonia and independence. 1-2 minutes before fhe shuttle arrived I declared war on the station and independence for cargonia. After the decleration of war we went out and attacked anybody we could see, I first attacked some random dude but didnt chase him since he wasnt armed, 30 seconds before the shuttle arrived I started to kill the clown who was afl because I thought he wouldnt come back, after I killed him the shuttle did take off and I went around the station and saw the HoS standing afk, so I started attacking him, couldnt finish the job because I got put in prison. All in all my ban was 100% justified so I didn’t even think of appealing, but keep in mind that I’m relatively new to the game and played most of the time on golden, so I thought the admins would be really laid back about this, I was wrong. As soon as I got banned I tried to play on other servers and that was the moment I realised that the other servers are utter garbage. Now I’m sitting here writing this long ass text to beg for mercy and get my acc unbanned so I can play tonight with my friend, I am really fucking sorry for what happened after I saw the garbage state of the other servers and the independence of Cargonia was not worth the ban, I hope I can get my acc unbanned even tho the ban was 100% justified.

I’m writing this at work and dont know the round ID, if it’s a necessity I will look it up later at home and post it here. I played a lot under the names John F. Kennedy and George W. Bush, but those names were not allowed so I got random names and dont remember the name of my character.

Sorry again

1 Like

Hmm. I am inclined to lift the server ban and replace it with cargo ban. This was a series of rather unfortunate decisions.

Don’t just griff, please. And especially don’t lead other people into griff with your calls for uprising.

Also, next ban will likely be more severe.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, wont happen again.

1 Like