Just fucking remove the ability to "milk" pete

There are only 2 explanations for why you’re able to milk him and they’re both fucking terrible

Either you’re jacking him off into a bucket

Or he’s actually pregnant and producing milk for his child

Just

Just why

Just… just fucking remove the ability to milk him

thanks for coming to my ted talk

2 Likes

Bro you mad? Drink some Pete milk,itll calm you down instantly,

11 Likes

Do you actually milk pete? She just attacks me everytime I’m chef so, free meat.

You need to cool off bro, have a sip

13 Likes

1 Like

Cows have trans rights as well - leave him alone

The amount of time you must have spent considering Pete’s dong, or the potential lack thereof, is mildly worrying :thinking:
Assuming this is a legit question/concern, the mechanical logic likely ran - “Oh, we need to give the Chef a way to get milk. We have Pete already. Goats can make milk. Let’s make Pete milkable.”
That said, the first thing I do as a Chef is kill Pete, because he’s a raging cunt who attacks me 4noraison.

Thats cool and all until the new godly kudzus come raping your ass when you’re afk in maint and Pete is the only one who can save you

1 Like

I have some Pete fluid every hour to keep me calm

Pete’s mystery liquid is not milk nor is it “the unmentionable fluid” it is in fact a class a drug that acts as a sedative and Pete is not a goat he is a changeling who had a genetic malfunction and is now permanently disguised as a goat which is why he attacks you

5 Likes

This is the true lore

4 Likes

You mustve missed an hour when we were having the argument about solars

It’s not milk.