Just brig physician problems

I cant recharge my baton as brig physician. this wouldn’t be a world ending problem IF THERE WAS SEC ON GOLDEN.

Ask hop/cap/hos for extra access, or just break in like every other person.

its a problem, believe me please. :'c

You can also take the cell out with a screwdriver and ask sci to recharge it and maybe give you a bigger one.

Why not play on Sage where the brig phys have sec, det and paramedic access and totally go validhunt on every opportunity

Brig phys is more capable of being a security officer than the detective, and that makes me sad.

The point of the detective isn’t to be valid hunter with a gun.

What about heretic rounds where the detective 99% of the rounds confirms most heretics at shift start basically turning the whole shift into an extended green shift.

But yes back on topic.
Both brig phys and det have other priorities instead of stun batoning people like normal sec does so giving them regular sec access is just weird.
Not having a stun baton at shift start forces you to pick a different gaming style.

I think it should be the captains/(acting captain)hops job to help you out if you are the only sec by providing you with basic sec access or assisting in other ways

the reason I am asking for this is on golden there usually isn’t any sec, at all. so when I get brig physician I am alone. without even a disabler. and an entire armory to protect. alone.

It isn’t a brig physicians job to protect the armory.

I REPEAT, I AM ALONE. I DO NOT GET A CHOICE TO PROTECT ARMORY, THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO DO IT. ff

If you’re the only seccie then ask the acting captain to promote you to acting HOS. It should always be done to secure the pinpointer in the case of nukies at the very least.

The acting captain which in golden is the tider trying to steal the armory

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh ! asdf