Joseph Sponge (Misspelled?) Player Report

CKEY: Syrox01

Your Discord: Syrox#2924

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: Sage

Offender’s In-Game Name: Joseph Sponge (if spelled correct)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 07/25/2021

Round Number: 31600

Rules Broken: M2 & M3 (Possible R3 & R4)

Incident Description:
Was having a calm day in botany, Joseph late joins as slot 2 in botany. Instantly starts mutating Combustible lemons and mass produces high potency ones.

Tried IC consequences first, reported the incident to HoS but a cult was called immediately after so IC was evaded. Went in to panic mode myself, Keeping a track of those I cared about and producing holy melons, Ahelping it slipped my mind till it was too late.

Joseph bagged some lemons, wiped the trays, left botany and was never seen again after that. (15-20m maybe?)
Not the first instance of ignoring everything to make death plants. (Omega weed joints)

Additional Information: No Antag status on end round.

1 Like

Can’t remember which round, but i think he also created exploding lemons just for fun some shift. Sec raided botany for that and officers got assaulted with him present. As far as i remember he was non-antag, but whoever was there too feel free to clear this up.

I remember i was in that round, He didn’t make any if i recall correctly, He got pissed at me because i kept harrasing him for food, So he tried to attack me with a spear, I took it away and deep fried it, laughed in his face,

Report processed