CKEY: josef_nape

Admin’s CKEY: bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: roles

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-12-16 4:36

Round ID: 25079

Ban Reason: Existing.

Appeal Reason: i want to apeal my roles. i think i should keep my cap ban (as most problems happen when i am cap. if i cant get all my roles apealed can i atleast have brig physicion and hop apealed? they are my favorite jobs

Additional Information:

I thought you were permabanned for constantly griefing and lying about it?

This. He was a terrible hop, captain, and brig phys to begin with anyway.

Previous appeal was granted for server ban only.
Play some less demanding roles and don’t get in trouble for some time and appeal again. Will likely be granted if you don’t get permabanned by then.

1 Like

I honestly would not trust you in a command position until you show good behavior on the server.

1 Like

Prove you’re trustworthy before being given access to important roles, it hasn’t even been a full day yet. HoP is nearly identical to captain and frequently becomes captain when one isn’t present since they’re the second in command.

Appeal again in about 30 days - I’d deny my half of the role bans, so it’s up to @bloons3 side for his.

1 Like

ok i mostly wanted brig physicion apealed becaues its one of my favorite jobs

You have a serious anger problem and I think that needs to be dealt with before I want you on the server and I think most people who have had encounters with you would agree.

Play paramedic - it’s essentially the same job, but not dedicated to security so you don’t have access to weapons as easily.

I’ve already said my half of this @Vexylius

Then again, so has Bloons. We got our second opinion so I suppose I’ll just close this actually