Ban Type:
Global
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2019/07/17
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Ban evasion, admitted to getting around his ban…
Appeal Reason:
The ban need honing as it shouldn’t apply to anyone else.
Additional Information:
BanID #3577
Connecting via VPN
Playing from Linux using Wine
CKEY is africalimedrop
Just as an FYI I haven’t even been able to get as far as a ban message for a few weeks - I figured all the VPNs IPs may have been blackholed by XKeyScore or whatever until I tried again on the off-chance today and got an actual refusal. It’s possible it’s both connection and system related though, and todays message was just me getting past IP blocking and into whatever else you’ve got going on (PRISM?).

Your appeal reason doesn’t really make it clear - Are you also Johnminecraft2006?

No, I’m not.
15 characters

1 Like

I don’t see any attempts to login in our logs, so I can’t confirm what is or isn’t matching. The only recommendation I can make would be to play without your VPN.

Wine also isn’t really supported, you’re likely going to be in for a pretty bad time if you do manage to get in, unfortunately.

I’m going to set this to auto-close, but, you’re welcome to respond letting us know if connecting without the VPN still results in the false ban message. Maybe then I’ll have something from our logs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.