CKEY: bluezorua

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: John Pillsbury and ANCL-02

Server (Sage or Acacia): sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1-16-2021

Round Number: 35443

Rules Broken: Don’t be an asshole, don’t grief

Incident Description:I had made a chicken farm and for no reason John Pillsbury used a flamethrower to burn it, and all of botany down, ANCL had also previously tried to kill them for no reason with a spear, I attacked ANCL, thinking they used the flamethrower and they arrested me, I do not care about the exact arrest but they also took the one last chicken I had and killed it to “teach me a lesson”, they also said they killed the chickens because “blood is fuel”

Additional Information:My round project was completely ruined and so was botany because some shitsec officers thought it would be funny to kill some harmless simplemobs

7 Likes

Alright, I’ll take a look into it. I should be done with it tonight but worst case I’ll have it done by tomorrow

What’s with people killing chickens that were raised by someone, this happens more often.

1 Like

ANCL-02 - Late Join Sec Off
John Pillsbury - Late Join Sec Off
Crimson Tuckerson - Late Join Botanist (Bluezorua)

Lets start with ANCL-02, since they mostly played a minor part in it.

In terms of attacking chickens, they only killed a few out in the fore primary hallway.

So thats 3 chickens.

As lines up with above, you attacked them thinking it was they who flamethrowered the place:

Eventually you are arrested and brought into custody, then onto the escape shuttle a bit later, where you have a convo with them.
convo1
After some silence, you sigh and ask if the flamethrower was really necessary, in which ANCL replies that it was not their idea.

After some good conversation that I enjoyed reading (great job!), ANCL does eventually say sorry, and uncuffed you around the shuttle arriving at Central Command

As far as I am aware / concerned, I think they did things well.
They assisted in removing the chickens outside of botany, and only killed three. You attacked them with a welder thinking they had used the flamethrower, and while things were a bit spicy early into the convo, I think you two did well.

Next I’ll move onto our main culprit, Mr. Pillsbury

As noted, Mr. Pillsbury was the real trouble maker here.

Early in, you call over the radio that hey, botany has too many chickens, come adopt one!

Alerted to some chickens escaping Botany, John here decides instantly that a flamethrower is the best course of action to solving the problem.

Getting his flamethrower assembled, he went on to spray flames outside in the hallway to kill the chickens.

The heat would go on to kill many chickens outside of botany, and negatively impacted the crew.
These two screencaps several minutes apart.
fireresults

John later on would use the same flamethrower to kill space vines, and then brought it onto the emergency shuttle. Kudos at least for not using it on the shuttle or for EORG. Still stinky to have the flamethrower on him at all in the first place.

John as a player is currently banned with a perma-explain-on-forums ban.
Given his history of notes and bans, I am upgrading it to a full permaban.

This player does not have a history of trying to give security a good image, to say the least.

Please give a moment of silence for SM chicken.

chickenfinal1
A few minutes later…
chickenfinal2

On your part, good job trying to contain your emotions and turning it into some good RP with ANCL-02!
Try to keep the chickens fully contained in botany next time, or not make as many to start with. While security was somewhat justified in trying to control the escaped poultry roaming the primary hallway, there were definitely better means to an end here for getting the chickens contained / taken care of.

Report Processed!