Offender’s CKEY: NA

Offender’s In-Game Name: John Miller

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05-02-2022

Round Number: 37834

Rules Broken:
R8 - Do not grief.
R9 - Do not self-antag.

Incident Description: As a non-antagonist cargo tech, pulled gas canisters on to the evac shuttle and started knifing them. Thankfully the first one was an empty plasma one and the next was water vapor.

Other players said they ran around with a survival knife on the shuttle acting like an LRP griefer before getting downed in security cabin.

Additional Information: There were changelings this round but the person with this appearance who did the above did not have an icon appear nor is on EORR.

5 Likes

Yes. I was a sentient snake that round, and me and the mime were outside of cargo when he walked up, bashing a mech on the way to cargo and destroying it, then killing someone and stuffing them in a locker in front of maybe 4-5 people.
It feels like very antag-like behavior, but if Spagegoat says they weren’t an antag, well.

3 Likes

I watched this player for a bit in the following round - while I don’t doubt this happened I don’t believe it was intentionally grief after observing them. They likely just don’t understand when it is appropriate to EORG.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think some people dont seem to understand that EORG is only supposed to be after the round report comes up (I have heard it said as soon as the shuttle docks with CentComm but i have gotten bwoinked for that so eh…) and not as soon as the shuttle comes.

2 Likes

Alrighty lets break this down.

Logs

grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik

Overall there’s been alot of unecessary attacking here. Many of these attacks seem to have been done for no real reason as there most of the time wasn’t a single saylog hinting at there being a reason for attacking somebody. Apart from that the whole canister and emergency shuttle situation was super strange.

They first opened the canister and tried to release the “plasma” into the air. Then they started smashing it said canister. And that was all in the departures lobby. I really don’t believe that this was a form of EORG that was too early. I could see the point if that was done on the emergency shuttle before it docked at centcom. This took place in the departures lobby. Obviously they could’ve done it as a joke. But all the “emergency shuttle logs” of them consisting out of smashing the canister without saying a single word makes me believe that this was not the case.

Attacking people for no reason and without talking about it and trying to open a plasma canister then smashing it in the departures lobby and also on the emergency shuttle without saying a single word to anybody is self antagonistic and LRP behaviour.

Thank you for the report!!

Report accepted