CKEY: Fronsis

Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: John Ishmael

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/24/2021

Round Number: 34279

Rules Broken: Do Not Self Antag

Incident Description: He was a detective who got demoted to Assistant for assaulting a player, using lethals and being a ‘‘sociopath’’ i arrived as a Warden when this already had happened so in order to see the initial assault that was a clear SOP violation, this would need to be searched on the logs or a witness would to step forward and clarify that situation, regardless of that incident, the detective, now assistant, spent most of the round trying to break into brig, the damaged areas were: Gulag shuttle Access airlocks, Maint area into detective office up into the brig door exit, Mini sec access from Courtroom to Brig (Meta Station map)

This was all happening on a blue alert where we had confirmed lings and traitors so it was a hindering security work, i believe at one point near the end of the shift he got shot at and then put into a lit pyre where he his body burnt as some crew members celebrated on radio his death.

He obviously wasn’t an antag and from what i saw he was with his mindshield at all times so this leaves out of the question any sort of brainwashing (which i think we had present on that round)

Thank you.

1 Like