Permanent
Ban Length:
PERMANENT BAN
Ban Date
2023/02/23/):
Round ID:
ROUND ID: 42863
Ban Reason:
0 hours account stabbing a scientsit to death over some lube slipping. Hasn’t been seen since. Appeal this on the forums if you care. This was the result of the following report: JOEJOE riker player report
Appeal Reason:
Im a changed man i wont do it again why was i banned for this permanently its not that bad?
Additional Information:
sorry fella

Your CKEY and ban don’t show up, are you sure you put them in right?

idk what a ckey is

Your username that you use to get into Byond to play SS13.

its neexdle thats my user

Full ban reason:

“0 hours account stabbing a scientsit to death over some lube slipping. Hasn’t been seen since.
Appeal this on the forums if you care. This was the result of the following report: JOEJOE riker player report

It’s important to include the entire reason; since in this case it saying to, “appeal on the forums” means that you don’t have to wait a year before filing an appeal.

1 Like

so unban or no unban

Since this is still a ban appeal you should probably say why you stabbed them, and why that was wrong

3 Likes

i dont know why i stabbed them it was almost a year ago and i was new to the game

1 Like

Alrighty. Now, this is an appeal on the forums type of ban so you technically don’t require a vouch. Although when someone lets their ban sit for this long we often ask them to get a vouch anyways.

I believe this appeal on the forums ban is probably minor enough to unban you on thin ice.

Welcome back! Please make sure to read our rules, a lot has changed!