In-game report:

CKEY: wilsonph

Your Discord: R2D2 from Star Trek

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jim Pinkerton
Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-15-2022

Round Number: 40399

Rules Broken: 2 No Powergaming (specifically the ‘no validhunting’ part), 12 Head of Staff conduct

Incident Description: I don’t know what lead up to it, but nearing the end of the round I’ve started to hear captain shouting “MIME BAD!!” on the radio. Shuttle arrived and the Captain started chasing around the felinid mime with his Antique Laser Gun out, firing shots and hitting random bystanders. I tried to calm him down by shouting “No lethats!!” and “Stop!!” since I was HoS. The captain did apologize and stopped but I feel like he really overextended here.

Additional Information: none

2 Likes

I wasnt in this round or anything but is it possible the mime attacked the captain? Thats the only thing i can think of that would make cap’s attack somewhat excusable.

1 Like

I understand retaliating after an attack on yourself. However, the Captain could’ve easily used his Personal Tiny Self Defence gun’s disabler mode insead of firing away lethals on the bloody escape shuttle of all places.

1 Like

Was this the round where the mime was a traitor and working in medical? Their target was the chef?

1 Like

That I do not know sadly. Unless you’re talking about the round where a traitor mime got promoted to ‘Mime of Personnel’ and frequently hung around medbay. But that’s a different round, and I was the Captain in that one.

1 Like

Hello

I will be taking a look at this’n. Not today because my home is riddled with disease, but likely solved Friday or Saturday

Our actors:
manifest2
manifest1
Mime objectives:

Here are our say logs, where cap decides he wants to prank the mime:

Here are the attack logs:

Cap decides he wants to prank the mime with the clown. Fires off a few rounds and the clown simply yeets a pie. Mime defends themselves for several minutes with the whip as we see cap magdumping with the antique laser and eventually the captain’s sabre. Mime finally decides to whip the medical saw out and chops up the captain.

Based off of these logs, I am inclined to agree with the OP. Functioning sec team, and cap spends several minutes trying to kill the mime without any real communication with the security team other than mime bad. Mime on help intent with a whip for awhile before finally swapping to harm with the saw.

Here is this round’s funny screencap:

Report Processed