Jessica Titor (Liidero) Player feedback

Inb4 “Hal Wise copy” :pensive:

My character’s name as the title says is Jessica Titor. From the RP point of view she’s always working with the station’s goals in her mind. (Except when she has some different plans, cue traitor.ogg) She’s not very robust (because I’m not very robust) but with the right tools she can probably blow up her own chemlab.

I’m usually doing work in Sci but you can sometimes catch me in cargo or med as well!

If you somehow remember me from 2 years ago from sage/golden, my character’s surname used to be a bit sillier.

ApplicationFrameHost_BPy5psqG9v

Would love to hear any feedback, positive or negative about me in-game (or on beecord)!

1 Like

obligatory literally who?

1 Like

Very cool to hang around with, actually roleplays pretty well and is all in all a cool person IC and OOC, good Research Director. I don’t have much to say besides, you rock. :+1:
Whoops, I accidentally replied to bluezorua. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! You rock yourself pretty damn much as well :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m very busy, blue space tiles coming out!

1 Like

When I was still very new on Toast and just getting out of my shaft miner phase, Jessica came up and interacted with my scooter shop/VIP shop gimmick I was doing out of nowhere and really helped build momentum (alongside Haamish as well), and is probably a big part of what got me out of my shell.

This is the kind of stuff that keeps people around and builds them up as both a player and a community member, so thanks for giving me my first real memorable experience that actually made me stick around.

3 Likes

Oh man! I’m honored! I love interacting with the little corner shops people create and wanted to help out a fair bit! Thank you so much for the feedback!

2 Likes

By far one of the best, most competent RDs I have served with. Alongside that she is fun to work with and talk to. 10/10 why is my lab gone?

1 Like

Toxins moment:

Thanks for the feedback! :]

2 Likes

love seeing them as a RD.

1 Like

dollar store hal but at least they are more vocal

1 Like

Literally who? Never seen this person in my life

just kidding they are quite based and competent and it’s nice to see them as RD

1 Like