CKEY: Maxoesss

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Xxxxtimetravelerxxxxx

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jerry Gibson

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2020-08-04

Round Number: 19449

Rules Broken: self-antag

Incident Description: Dude sorta zoomed into me while I was hacking a door, which is fair enough. But sort of said some cringey shit to me IC, complaining that I pinged admins on discord the last round because of a self-antagging murderboner who was also multikeying.

Eventually he decides to gulag me and then proceeds to bucklecuff me to a chair in the gulag shuttle instead of teleporting me. While we’re in midflight transit he opens the airlock, moves behind me while I’m bucklecuffed to the chair and then shoves me out by walking into me on hostile intent.

He then proceeds to lie in ahelps and cringe flexes in OOC at round-end Chat.

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: owen literally spaced himself this round

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: owen cant lose it seems

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: he takes losing very badly

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: took it personal

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: I even got a medal

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: I could robust every single one of you so I doubt that

Also seemingly jailed syndi-man for 9 minutes for no-raisin. This is a 4hr act that immediatly zooms in on certain players and lies in ahelps, seems griefish and grudge unga.

Additional Information:

Admin PM from-Sumter: He said spacing you was not on purpose. he intended to gulag you. He has managed to kill at least one antag while I’ve been on, and so he isn’t just randomly murdering people. If he starts killing people with no evidence of them being antags, I will take the proper action of banning him from sec, but for now he’s on notice."

Also lying in ahelps and being a 4hr act that self-antags is now robust. Can we stop the MRP/LRP tribalism please bruh

Also seems to use an autoclicker, evidence in round 19451. But I’m not sure if that’s actually able to be checked somehow with logs.

4 Likes

Bopped. Why he wasn’t banned in the first place is beyond me.

2 Likes

Not to be a tinfoil hat kind of guy, but there is absolutely no reason to manually set somebody’s gulag points and then manually transport them, as this not only adds this risk of being spaced (This risk is technically non existent unless you’re trying to get this result), but the prison won’t be able to get their stuff back from the machine once they completed their point quote.

If you know how to set the number of points required, you know how to use the machine, that’s literally the hardest part of using the gulag machine.

There’s evidence to suggest this was intentional. (This logic its self)

Seems able to play while banned. Hacked client, insta stealth unban or some other unga shit? @Ruko

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: one does simply not sticky a time traveller

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: what is loll rambling about

OOC: XXxxTimeTravelerxxxXX: damn appeals are such pain in the ass

banned

Oh yeah he killed me in the same round for trying to give a person who was in crit tricod while he was dragging them into escape (which was depressurised)

When the year 10000 comes the admins are gonna have a lot of issues with all the perma banned players coming on at once

2 Likes

Do still want to note that it’s a bit of bad conduct that a trial admin was there during a large portion of it, allowed it, bragged about this guy’s ‘‘robustness’’ in ooc as if this guy’s some bastion of MRP (he doesn’t even play on Bee, it’s a grief account bruh) and saw him use an autoclicker in front of him in the next round but thought it was all mostly gucci. Bruh.

What made you think he was using an auto clicker?

I’d have to videorecord to actually show you.

But some one who shines in melee hits to the point of being to nearly 100% hit constantly against others when it comes to straight tile to tile melee, multiple people at once, in a game like ss13 it becomes quite obvious.

It’s the kind of shit that is super fucking obvious when you see it live. Not even good boy is able to click like that.

That combined with the appearant multiple ban evasions.

Ye he got banned, but I don’t think it’s doing much since he just came back and non antag murderboned on a different ckey.

Guess we’ll have to deal with this until he gets bored

Yea dude just keeps rejoining and doing the same hustle over and over. It be like that

@bloons3

banned

This issue can be closed.