Jazz Enthusiast Lounge

Welcome to the Jazz Enthusiast Lounge, feel free to showcase your favorite jazz songs. All subgenres are welcome, so bring on the Freeform Jazz, Afrobeat, or even some Japanese Jazz.

2 Likes

One of my favorite top 5 jazz artists is Scatman John (AKA John Larkin), before he did EDM he did jazz for most of his career. I will gladfully sell my soul for any chance for the album he did for friends and family to be rereleased so that more people can listen to it.

So buckle up, and prepare for John Larkin in, John Larkin

Last comment I’ll make is the first song in the album, Misfits, makes me wish there was more music that sounded like it. I love the vocals, which fun fact have lyrics that would be in his EDM music.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I could just flood this thread with charles mingus, but i won’t :joy: Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus is one of my all time favorite music albums.

It’s official, Joy. You were already one of my favorite people on the forums but you are officially my favorite

I know its cringe posting game sound tracks but i need more of this jazz in my life

1 Like

It’s not really cringe in my book, Jazz from a video game OST is still jazz.

Would you really consider Grim Fandangos jazz cringe?

2 Likes

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood has so much great jazz in it. Mr. Rogers himself was a talented pianist and loved jazz, and was good buddies with jazz pianist Johnny Costa and asked him if he could arrange the music for the show.

Fun fact, the intro theme has different noodling in it with every episode. So if you watch any episode, a small part will be different each time.

My cleaning mix

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.