Your Discord: Trioct

Offender’s CKEY: Jayverial

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jeremia Haggins

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-22-2022

Round Number: 40514

Rules Broken: 8 Do Not Grief, 9 Do Not Self-Antag

Incident Description:
Quite simply caused a kudzu outbreak that took over the station as a non-antag. Lotta people died. You know how it goes.

Additional Information:
Joined the day of this report and has been on 2 shifts, both as botanist. The last of which (round 40513) he locked me in a locker after taking and hiding my ID and headset as a non-antag and pretended he didn’t know what I was talking about. Claims he’s just new, but seems fairly clear he’s just here to grief IMO.
I should also add rule 9.6 says “Planting Kudzu is considered self-antag.”

4 Likes

that jerk

Joined next round as a botanist with the same name, following the aforementioned kudzu round, then instantly committed suicide round start in the botany locker

3 Likes

Can agree, same player begged in Chat for “Please no report”, “i am new” etc, even though he intended those actions.

2 Likes

So hey, instead of writting an entire report, can I add here that in round 40523, we got a chemist who suicide bombed on the shuttle with the most destructive nade/set of nades I’ve seen. There were no antag chemists but at the end we got:
So you know, I’m starting to think they’re not new, and that he keeps grieffing massively when there are no admins online :slight_smile:
Edit:

Now I REALLY don’t think he was new.

4 Likes

They just banned them again

2 Likes

Player perma-banned for grief from another incident.

Report accepted.

5 Likes