CKEY: Kontaminant

Your Discord: Don’t use discord.

Offender’s CKEY: Jarema

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Tomas Hellsing

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 03-06-2021

Round Number: 27646

Rules Broken: Antag conduct.

Incident Description: Tomas Hellsing had an objective to two people and die a glorious death. He decided to grab several ballistic rifles, captains swat armor and go on a murder spree with his holoparasite, after subverting the AI. Breached station to space at several locations. Killed over a dozen people, attempted to kill everyone at evac when shuttle came. His subverted AI/borgs also killed some people.

Additional Information:
Objective #1: Prevent Does-The-Crime, the Chief Engineer, from escaping alive. Success!
Objective #2: Prevent Michael Cybermancer, the Detective, from escaping alive. Success!
Objective #3: Die a glorious death. Success!
The traitor was successful!

1 Like

If someone can give me permissions to embed stuff i can provide a post with screenshots to support this. It said no links and now i cant embed the images directly either, i can just copy paste the post once someone lets me know

Actually i have more stuff the original post didnt mention that is arguably worse

New accounts can’t pm either it seems

" I have a lot of screenshots corroborating this report

Admission to murderboning:

Screenshots of multitudes of stuff this guy stole unnecessarily:

You can see all the stuff in the drop down menu, but there is also the AI, multiple bodies, every single security locker including wardens/HoS/regular security and probably more i didnt see. Oh yeah the chief engineer locker too. Like what the fuck is that? Why would you grab every single antag objective if not just to grief the game.

To top it all off he is hiding in a bluespace pod in deep space for 50 minutes straight to do this. Only left as the shuttle was arriving and he could no longer continue to fuck around, not very glorious in my opinion which was his objective. He permanently round removed at least two players (including me) with little to no counter play in this space pod. I think he asked AI to plasma flood too, but couldnt find it. Someone said he asked but cannot confirm

He admits hiding in the pod is a lame thing and should be nerfed, and did it anyway:

Being an antag should be fun for everyone and this was very un-fun of a round.

My ckey: bazongo
Ingame name: Michael Cybermancer

Bonus screenshot of some other guy named olaf complaining about the lameness as well at the bottom: https://i.imgur.com/pbdU6jD.png " - bazongo pm

Martyr allows you to murderbone freely.
This means you can sabotage station and mass murder.

2 Likes