Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? LRP

Ban Type: Multikey

Ban Length: Unsure

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-09-09

Round ID:

**Ban Reason:**Multi-keying

Appeal Reason:

Additional Information: I use several accounts for personal reasons; with regards too the ban. I was innocently murdered by another Player, so I hopped onto my second account, and put him in jail as the warden. I had a personal vendetta. This is my first offence. Regarding two accounts, I play between the two for Unique Antag Spawns, but don’t usually go as far as use them in the same round.

This is SPECIFICALLY against the rules, since it gives you a massive advantage over other players.

8 Likes

Okay; I know I should have left it as an IC issue. My bad, though considering it’s a first offence are you willing to revoke the perma-ban and just give me a couple days, I can wait.

1 Like

I use several accounts for personal reasons

I don’t get how you think it’s ok to “ok to hop on another account because of a personal vendetta”, these are the personal reasons? Do you think others aren’t smart enough to figure out that you could basically have 2 lives this way or is it that everyone is obeying the rules and you chose not to for whatever reason? :thinking:

The ckey jangobets also has a old but pretty good ban.

1 Like

It’s rare that you see an appeal that makes the admemes consider re-investigating the ban as more serious, lmao

1 Like

While he’s got some serious bans on account (this included especially), the issues are few and far in between. I would recommend a long but not permanent ban, and some voodoo regarding the unban to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Hey everyone. So my accounts been terminated permanently I came here too seek of a possible solution, I’ve not heard of anything up until now and I’m still perma.

Is there a chance I can play again? I’m not sure I was kinda left in the dark.

As for the appeal, I’ve stuck too my guns and haven’t escalated. Bee Station has been good to me, and honestly SS13 isn’t the same without it. My account in general hasn’t had too many strikes so I believe I can be reintergrated into the community without causing further incident. I accept whatever punishment and wish to be welcomed back.

Wow, how did this not get a further investigation or finished, he even pushed it to the top himself and nobody said anything.

Well, the resolution for this is that you will pick a single account to play on and all the others will be banned.

What you did, joining the game with multiple accounts during the same round, is severely against the rules because of the massive benefit that it gives a player.

I think a month ban has been long enough.

bump @bloons3
:flushed:

Which is the account you want to keep playing on?

I gotta say, unbanning him still feels kinda premature. people have been denied appeals a year later for less than this.

I can literally only see note-spreading, ban evasion, and multikeying, as reasons for having multiple active accounts that you remember the password to. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out he has alot of notes if you just find all his alts and combine them into a master list (and probably check bans on other servers). And then in the very appeal he talks about antag-farming.

This whole appeal just seems big yikes to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.