Jager122 Character Banned by Ivniinvi

The role does say that we owe you gratitude, although if you’re going to be rude and provocative, we’re going to respond accordingly, not so? You’re expecting us to act like Golem slaves, a completely different role. You can be rude to us as much as you want and not expect response whatsoever. Don’t believe that’s how that works.

Escalation policy, read it. Rude ≠ getting attacked

We’ve already discussed this, and I’ll explain it a third time, I as a golem punched one of the exploration crew members three times, and the exploration crew members quickly reacted before the other golems had time to react. Again, you’re missing the points, or simply not reading the responses.

Yet you were the instigator. If you are appealing so other golems get unbanned you are doing it wrong, they need to appeal for themselves but you? You are in the wrong without a doubt.

1 Like

Sure they could do it themselves, although why does it matter whether or not they make an appeal? Why make excuses to argue?

Well, they might not care they got banned, might admit they didn’t play right and accept the ban, might be lazy to appeal which is basically first, in any case you dont represent them as far as i know, if you did, any of those other golems would already be here and talking alongside you.

I’m just talking with you about your appeal you have 0 reason to even reply to me since I’ll have no impact on the outcome.

@GameAdmin Someone deal with this appeal
since its a role ban the mod didnt need auth so any of you will do

Yeah alright give me a second.

This ban is expired so it is basically a note appeal at this point.

I’ve verified what ivniinvi has said and believe this ban is perfectly fine, escalation policy trumps the flavor text.

As for the others, it’s up to them to appeal if they believe their role didn’t warrant a ban/residual note.