JackTheLing's Mentor Application

cries when he gets valid hunted.

1 Like

I have never cried when I got valid hunted…?

Doesn’t deserve any kind of sway or say in the playerbase.
Throw rebel trouble in the gulag as soon as you see him very toxic player.
If i could still vote I would give a -50, call the white house and ask for him to be tactically nuked.

also,

2 Likes

Just because you break into caps office and steal guns or a fire axe every round, then attack everything that moves, does not mean you are robust.
It means you get away with the casual grief allowed on bee by nature of no staff and no RP requirement on lrp, and use surprise attacks / over-escalation to win fights.

Also, that explains exactly why you shouldn’t be a mentor.

8 Likes

Also untrue. Again, you hate anything remotely close to be robust.

dont worry im craking on those things as council :slight_smile: no more spare or valid bait

I agree with no valid bait,but rushing the caps spare is lile a staple of bee playerbase please dont remove that.

2 Likes

Why do the weakest most unrobust people ever get council and mentor. Like Shark and Kate

I’m not really a fan of JackTheLing, but I feel like this is devolving into another kind of argument. Mentor should simply come down to if they have a good overall knowledge and if they can help people with that. Not something else.

For me it’d be a -1, but mostly on the basis that I’ve only seen you do one thing (validbait, validhunt, tide even as sec). I’ve never really seen you utilize any of the other departments and you sort of seem to be a record played on repeat. It’s just constantly the same.

Personally I have some question marks with trying to get admin first, then going for mentor afterwards (sort of trying to slither into any position to get a grasp towards control it seems).

Also kate is a literal underage autistic tranny that people voted for council that is now trying to fuck things up with the dumbest rulings. But you get what you vote :sunglasses:

3 Likes

No, I am not trying to power grab if that’s what you’re going after. I do not plan on applying for admin again if ever until I stop maining sec and assistant.

I’m gonna drop a -1 here since with your current behaviour we don’t know if you can use mhelp and msay in a proper way.

I’m going to leave a -1 here because I’ve only ever seen you play as an assistant or Security and you only ever seem to powergame. If you can prove competency in a few departments and get a few more hours in them I may change this to a +1. (I am a Mentor I just never got round to getting the role on the Forum because I’m a lazy ass)

+1 for now
T:-3

There’s no doubt you can be a great mentor to people who want to antag as well as people in need of general LRP powergaming… but can you really claim to know other areas when your department specific experience comes mostly from servers other than Bee?

I’d like to give this some more time to see if the score improves before closing it.

I changed my -1 to a +1.
I just read that you played over 1k hourds that is enough proof that you know nearly everything

T:-1

@Ruko You’ve just reminded me that I’ve been lying about my playtime of SS13…This is not my first account. I had legitly forgot JackTheLing was made after I made another account. Actually been playing since 2014

Am dumb.

Despite my playtime on Bee showing me maining Captain and Assistant only, I have kept a lot of knowledge during my time playing Space Station 13 as a whole. Besides the obvious antagonist gimmicks and funny greytide, I do know how to do other stuff. I can help veteran players and beginners alike. I have been a mentor before and am currently still a mentor on now dead Hippie Station. I know I can be a useful Mentor because I have and literally still am.

I’ll change to a +1 as well. If you really have been playing since 2014 then you should be very knowledgeable in each department, you also seem to have a genuine interest in helping people and I believe we should at least give you a chance at being a Mentor.

T: 0

That actually brings the total back to:

T:+1

+0.5, says to be been playing SS13 since 2014. Obviously has the experience and veterancy to help new players, but it seems from other players that you are known for powergaming, so 0.5 from me.