JackTheLing's Mentor Application

Your CKEY: JackTheLing

Your Discord: JackTheLing ( IC Rebel Trouble)

How long have you been playing ss13?: Since 2015

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Everyone who hates me and everyone who doesn’t

Game Experience (More Detailed): I know how to do anything and everything except special stuff with tcomms, bombmaking, and plasma flooding for some reason

NOTES:

Got that back when I had below 50hrs I believe. Correct me if I am wrong. I have 177hs now.
Combined I have over +1000hrs in SS13. Still the most hated player in bee station so there is still a chance this will be denied despite the high playtime and low note count but I would feel like I am putting myself down before trying if I did not apply

Think everyone knows this but, I am still currently a mentor on another station if that matters

4 Likes

Imma be honest, you infuriate me sometimes bro but you brought challenge back to lrp besides the usual contenders, even though you kill me everytime. Has a ton of knowledge of the game, and would make a good addition.
I never thought I’d say this but
+1

2 Likes

What can I say except grenade launcher robust

1 Like

Alright, I formally change my +1 to a -12 (this is a joke)

1 Like

pff only 1k hours. i have 1K ON BEE, ALONE. -1 because you are pretty toxic tho

I said plus 1k. I do not have time to go on my 4 accounts to see my time on paradise, yog, hippie, and toolbox, and CM to see. Even if I did I have more hours on LLA . Think they’re just right under Hippie’s hours

2 Likes

4 accounts MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

He is a cool sometimes tho,i think he is starting to do better i saw him play the sec the other day and he wasnt really toxic i will say +1(if i count)

1 Like

You’re not a mentor yet, so sadly no
T:0

Nice. The only reason people would say I am changing is because my play style now will only infuriate them if they’re antag. When I was an assistant main I would rob everyone until I got all access then I would hunt antags with the all access. So that is pissing off, everyone I rob, security, AI, and antagonist. Now I play Captain and HoS and kill antags and gaulg greytiders. Only pissing of greytiders and antags. Most of the people that hate me started because I valided them when they were an antag.

Also probably because I cut down on my murderboning rounds

-1 no

Cancer to play with, I can’t vote but please never put this man in any position of power.

1 Like

Mentors dont have any power. They’re somehow more subhuman than trialmins.

9 Likes

don’t have any power
We have acess to metagame say I mean msay :flushed:

Just use discord. It’s less provable.

:^)

epic

bottom text top text

You make a good villain. Definitely the kind people can love to hate. +1

No, he is just gonna make people just as cancer as him

Eh, guess people are still salted about getting robbed or killed by me. Cannot say I didn’t think this would happen despite the huge amount of knowledge I possess. Just wanted to apply in case

I literaly never saw you play anything BUT assistant/sec