Ban Length:
3 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2020-12-25 22:14:27
Round ID:

Ban Reason:
https://i.imgur.com/MasUCV9.png

Appeal Reason:
I just want to cap this off by saying this is the 2nd time Bloons has banned me without bwoinking me once, the other time which he said I was entirely in the right for the entire round

https://i.imgur.com/ZWOFsKe.png

So I am breaking into atmospherics when CE flashes me. Fair enough I think and await to be kicked out. Instead of kicking me out or even arresting me, he attempts to lockerweld me inside an emergency locker AND rob me,
https://i.imgur.com/gVR69rS.png
I decided to get revenge which I admit, is childish and break some of his windows and kill poly,
https://i.imgur.com/fCoLKyN.png
A few words about how I killed poly and me telling CE that it was because he tried to lockerweld me
https://i.imgur.com/csc0HWu.png
After a while QM breaks into bridge.
I walk in about 30 seconds AFTER QM BREAKS into the bridge FIRST(the doors were bolted open) , CE walks in and sees QM, me, and I think chef. He then reinitiates combat with specifically me, ignoring the 2 other people completely, while having AI BOLT THE DOORS.
I slipped him and took his baton from him, he then attempts to welder me to death

https://i.imgur.com/uUH1vmg.png

(Notice AI locking the doors at the top which is highlighted) I took his ID so I could leave out of the one door to command meeting room that AI did not lock.

I gotta say literally a SECOND before I am banned without a single bwoink, I offer CE a truce because I didn’t want to kill him
https://i.imgur.com/SrYQSDc.png

Additional Information:
CE did not try to “arrest me” for “stealing a fire axe” I never even got into atmospherics, he flashed me in the maintence. I did not use that as a reason to take his ID, AI locked me in bridge with the maniac trying to welder me to death. Why does bloons ban me without ever getting my side of the story?
Also CE being a total ass after I got back at him
https://i.imgur.com/jpkUmPf.png

lol, you were valid to him, he was not valid to you. You can do anything to valid people iirc.

You were running with axe, breaking into places, stealing security gear, robbing player of his ID and then griefing stuff around CE just to validbait him. Are you seriously appealing this shit? You are fucking lucky it was bloons who banned you because I’d ban you for longer.

1 Like

I wasn’t valid to them. It just meant they could critical injure me if they had to. CE had a flash and wires all around him and decided to rob me and lockerweld me. I did not meet the criteria for step 4 or 5. But they went somewhere between step 4 and 5 anyways.

obraz

Just because you feel that you have a god given right to that fireaxe doesn’t mean that you have an excuse to grief everyone that gets in your way.

Also valid lol

I’ll point out that “Escalation may ‘speed up’ or outright be skipped to step 3 to 5 IF:” doesn’t actually make a lot of written sense; if you’re skipping steps you need to specify which steps are skipped and to where. Example:

Escalation may start at step 3 instead of 1 if:

Or

Escalation may skip from step 2 to 5 if:

But that line is incredibly difficult to parse, I’ve had to rely on the community’s tribal knowledge to understand it, unless it somehow means “You may skip to steps 3-5, whichever you choose” in which case there are still better ways to write it.

1 Like

As I understood the situation.

You stole the ID of an AFK atmos tech. This is really cruel, and they would have been put out of the round without admin intervention. There’s no specific rule against this for LRP, but it’s just very bad sportsmanship.

Using that ID, you entered into atmos.

You stole the fireaxe from Atmos.

You were confronted by the Chief Engineer for stealing the fireaxe. They tried to arrest you. They tried to weld you into a locker.

You managed to escape, and took this as an opportunity to smash the station up with the fireaxe.

At this point, I joined the round because @Archanial requested help on a strange situation.

You destroyed the CE’s office (including the windows to Engineering, their locker, and their other machines in the office), parts of engineering lobby, and parts of medical. I also believe you smashed other places that are not listed here.

The CE was mad, set you a fine and was at Bridge. You entered Bridge with some other people that were trying to steal the captain’s spare (they were removing the door’s reinforcement to access the wires and hack it open).

When you met the CE on Bridge, you started additional conflict with them. You attacked them until you were able to steal their PDA, ID, and Baton. They attempted to use the baton on you, but you took it from them and used it to stun them. I do not believe you stole any additional items from them. You then left Bridge.

At this point, I banned you. The details of that ban follow.

Greytiding is not an excuse to grief other players or self-antag.

I can pull logs from this round if you want.

1 Like

Getting fireaxe is free game, not antag objective.
Stripping an afk player is ok, and you know that yourself.
Destroying windows is an ic issue and just another reason for ce to arrest him.
His only real crime was stealing the ce card, presumably to run out of bridge. Still bad though. Bad enough for that ban though?

Since admin discretion is a thing i understand why you might want to ban a player who doesnt specifically break the rules but this behaviour is perfectly accepted on lrp and should be dealt with ic. Maybe make him a gondola for that ce card.

This was an R2 and an R4 ban.

Multiple players would’ve had their rounds severely impacted by what happened in the round.

The CE doing their job is not an excuse to grief them, or take their items where they’re left out of the round.

Conflict needs to be reasonable and proportionate. If you’re the one who keeps escalating, you’re doing something wrong.

Oh well, at least he only got 3 days

I think I see where the confusion is starting, you think I commited crimes prior to CE doing what he did. You should post logs, the logs will show my versions of events are correct

This is completely fabricated, you have not looked at the logs yet. I had not even ENTERED ATMOSPHERICS, I hacked open the door and was met by CE saying “no” then flashing me in ATMOSPHERICS MAINTANCE.
I did still the ID though, but it was AFTER all of this happened.

He attempted to ROB ME AND LOCKERWELD ME, I had not even entered atmospherics yet.

Where in the rules does it say I am valid to him at? since we’re going off the fact that I attempted to break in, counts as me breaking in. Where does it say I am valid? It says escalation may be skipped to step 3 or 5. STEP 3 says they can critical injure me then take me to medbay. Step 5 says IF I go hostile they can validly kill me, which I had not. Why are you people just making up rules when they’re written. and doesn’t valid hunting make them valid in return? Next thing I know some one is going to tell me, “yeah that just means you can kill the person” when it says different in the rules

Also false, I broke none of their machines or lockers. I broke some windows and killed poly, possibly one table.

The spare was already stolen before QM and Chef went in. I had walked in 30 seconds after them cause the doors were BOLTED open.

Another lie, I will say it again until logs are posted, I DID NOT start initial conflict with CE. CE saw me and extended his baton and tried to hit me with it, chasing me around. I slip him and take it, I didn’t want to use it on him. He then tried to flash me so I used his baton on him, then he tried to welder tool me to death. So I take his ID and run out of bridge to avoid being fully bolted in. I then try to give it back to him in which you ban me a second later

@bloons3 It’s unfair that you are telling the story the wrong way and showing people it without using the logs to support your claims. I know my version of the logs is correct and if I had access to them I would post them with my appeal. It’s okay if you decide to deny my appeal because you are the original banner but you’re explaining my story with no truth to it. Did you even read my appeal?

2 Likes

What exactly are you appealing? You got a three(3) day ban for extreme greytiding and the only argument I’m seeing is that you think your greytiding wasn’t that bad.

Would you care to explain how your behavior is in line with Rule #2?

1. Be Excellent to Each Other

Do you believe that you were being excellent to your fellow players when you did this just to spite the CE for preventing you from breaking into a critical part of the station?

Do not excessively bully/harass other players in or out of game.

Do you believe that it’s normal to break into your coworkers office, kill the department mascot, smash all the windows, and leave a critical part of the station open for anyone to trespass into? Do you believe that this is not excessive?

If you’re appealing because you think your greytiding isn’t that bad, I would like you to explain why your behavior is good, rather than just reeeeing that it isn’t that bad.

So did you just not read the appeal?

2 Likes

I did and even quoted it in my post, using your own words. Don’t piss in my face and tell me it’s raining.

Why do you even want to play here?

I doubt you read it, to be honest

This right here is proof. If you read through this you would’ve realize CE did not just prevent me from breaking into atmospherics.

This was childish but just revenge for robbing and attempting to lockerweld me. Also did you just attempt to shuffle words to make it seem worse? I broke 2 windows and a table and killed poly, when did I smash every window and “leave a critical part of the station open for anyone to trespass into”? If you’re referring to engineering in such an important manner, I did not break the windows to engineering

I will ask again, did you read the appeal and the comments including mines and everyone elses. Or did you skimp through and hastily make accusations?

2 Likes

An embarrassing display. You skimp through a wall of text, make up your own version of events, get proven wrong and called out on your obvious but confident false comments. Then proceed to ad homien when you cannot keep up. Why did you even comment? Did you just hope your 10 second reading was correct or am to believe you’re smart to enough to have had a bigger plan in mind? I hope out of the regular amount of respect I have for someone I have no knowledge of, I know I sound salty right now which I do admit, I am a little but the fact that you just gave up once you were proven wrong and went hurr durr pisses me off more than the you lying and shifting words around while adding little false details that you figured made me look worse. What the hell was the point of commenting in the first place? Seriously.

2 Likes

Just want to say since the ban is ending anyhow, Bloons did not post the necessary logs when he said he would, they would’ve shown he was lying and I’m guessing he might’ve realized that now. Pretty much everything bloons said in this thread was a lie and a take on his own version of the rules.

The rules never said you’re valid if you break into atmospherics it said you could escalate it to a certain extent if certain conditions are met. Bullshit ban.

2 Likes

I wish I was lying.

It’s Christmas, go be with your family. Or I dunno, drink some non-alcoholic spiced apple cider.

Why are neglecting to post the logs? If this was Hippie I would’ve posted them myself, because you’re bullshitting for the most part, I legit only think you are right about one thing.

You were watching me and according to you, with another admin and you still got shit wrong

Also it’s Christmas Eve.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why the logs cannot be posted… or will not be posted.
Maybe not today, its Christmas Eve,
or tomorrow, as it’s Christmas,
But obviously providing logs will clear up this entire situation
So why not provide them :slight_smile:

2 Likes