JackTheLing's Admin Application (The sequel)

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): TinyJoeLee, Thechoosingone, Freedreckless

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): JackTheLing ( IC Rebel Trouble)

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
EST. I am almost aways on when there are no admins on

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
A new admin on LRP.

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
I’m an LRP player and most admins prefer MRP which is understandable I guess, but still bad for LRP

How long have you been playing SS13?:
I have WAYYY more hours altogether in every server so this is not even close to my full time. Also most of my ghost hours are from when I was an admin. When I was an admin I would just join to observe and wait for tickets

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:

Mostly as an assistant who robs people

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
This is already known but, Hippie Station sadly.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:

ALL ACCOUNTS: JackTheLing, TinyJoeLee, Freedreckless, Thechoosingone

Your strengths:
Can handle multiple tickets without feeling like I am handling multiple tickets

Your weaknesses:
I will not hesitate to ask my higher-ups or fellow admins for help. This has been seen as a “strength” but I’ve already cleared this up with another admin (Ruko) why I think this isn’t a strength but actually a weakness or why I have been lead to believe

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
A dictatorship in place of an admin-team which is suppose to run together and for the MOST PART by the opinion of the team as a whole with some ranks having more powers than others but not so much that they can do whatever they want.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Honesty and fairness. People can argue about it all day but there is no way honestly and fairness are not the most crucial and vital traits for an admin to have. Fuck-ups happen and an admin who hides their fuck ups looks way worse than one that admits it and promises (and keeps it) to not mess up again

What makes a staff team good?:
Communication. If the staff team communicates more and efficiently there is a higher chance that it’ll run smoothly for the players and admins

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To do things that allow the server/player base to run smoothly and be overall fun and ripe for the playerbase

What kind of player are you?:
I like to mess around a lot and when I get antag I do funny shit or just murder.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
Not much unless there is something about bee I am overlooking

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
I’ll talk to the clown, since it is his job to fuck with security and its minor the possibility of banning him is low but whether it is in an antag’s objective or not I will teleport it back because midround antagonist could get the objective to steal it.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

Ask the admin if I can bwoink the player while he cleans up since it is his ticket. If I get permission I will talk to the player. I believe there is not a “real” reason to plasma flood even with revs, cults, and gangs unless it is in their 100% confirmed base and even then it can still hurt someone getting converted, because there is always the potential to harm a non-antag. He’ll probably eat a harsh ban unless he has an exceptionally good track record. If he does I’ll go a little easy on the ban but clearly warn him that is not allowed and is not acceptable

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
IC issue. I’ve had a situation where I released the singularity as a non-antag on accident when I was just starting out on SS13. The admin decided not to ban me and fix it up. I never made the same mistake again so in the long run it worked.

I was told to reapply when I got more time in. I’ve got more time with one ban that got reduced and 1 note that expired and is no longer on my admin remarks

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha
No

We voted negative last time because we didn’t know you but now we vote negative because we know you
T:-3

1 Like

I will go reapply for admin for the sole purpose of voting you down.

I didn’t bother to read this but I hope youre memeing because you’re 599292837347% not admin material.

4 Likes

Having gotten opinions on your story from different points of view:

No. -2

I talked with you in a DM and explained that your being so focused on becoming an Admin made it look like you were power-hungry. This private discussion ended less than a week ago. Combine that with digging into your play history + asking admins on Hippie for their side of what happened that led to your departure and this is still going to be a solid no from me.

Additionally, while popularity isn’t a requirement for being an admin, you have a very vocal group of your peers that dislike you quite a bit even without your history coming into play. Putting someone with such a negative standing in charge of a playerbase we’re still trying to recover just doesn’t seem like a good idea, even if we are desperate for LRP admins.

T: -7

And with your history now known among staff, I would recommend against applying again.

ruins every round on golden

That’s gonna be a minus one from me dawg

T:-8

Going to have to -2 this app chief for a number of reasons.

I forgot, can mentors vote on jannie applications? If so -1 bruh cringe player

Yeah mentors cant vote as far as I am aware.

Mentors cannot vote in jannie apps.

-2 tho lole

-1. Not admin material
T: -13

-1 doesnt know what port means in terms of direction
+24 because he killed me with officer beepsky

T: +10

Denying due to negative score. Feel free to reapply in a months time if you are still interested, however due to issues regarding trust and behavior there would need to be some drastic changes or shows of faith for staff to feel differently.