JackTheLing’s Trilogy

“can i see your bag”

3 Likes

@Ruko
I think I legitly got every admin whose active on the forums’s opinion. Currently standing at +1 somehow. Is there any way to get more opinions?

@SuperDork55 read this application. If your vote is negative I encourage you to close this application. I never thought it would reach this far honestly and I’m glad it did. It seems people want to give me a chance but still want to see if I’m a shitty individual because of Hippie. As long as LRP is dying I will apply again. My grasp of LRP rules is strong but people are still hung up about Hippie which I still have no idea about how shit got so bad. Might talk to my old Headadmins and Game Admins after this to find the confusion my only thought would be because of me arguing with a head admin after he insulted me for no reason (see my response to Ruko)

2 Likes

After getting more information about your history, I’m changing my score down to -2. I have no clue what the total score is but I’ll note it in my previous comment

3 Likes

His history with hippie was a while ago no?. You also had quite the numerous fuckups aswell.

1 Like

I don’t think non admins can give a -2

1 Like

Your right there, but I’ve been promoted and now I can do a -2

1 Like

doesnt even say your a admin.

It’s such disappointment how narrow minded some of you are giving him a -2 regardless of his history. He had quite the drama in hippie but that wasn’t repeated to BEE has it. A choice shouldnt be based on a community outside

2 Likes

A number of people went from hating or disliking him to grudgingly liking or respecting him. So, an improvement is there. What was the point of telling him to improve his behavior if he will be denied the chance for past events anyway even if he does show that asked for improvement?

Adding another +1 due to being promoted.

5 Likes

How long has it been since the drama happened anyways?
Can somebody give us a quick rundown?

2 Likes

1 year and few months why are the people talking about that holy donut

2 Likes

only months?

shit i thought we were talking about years lmfao

The most this dude can do is ban wrong person or adminbus someone’s round and get reported/demoted.
I don’t see why not give him chance, he’s more than qualified.
Our “non-biased” beemins, am i right

7 Likes

give jack admin.

the past is the past, hippie is now rippie. deep down we all know jack is probably more qualified then most admins here.

7 Likes

lol no. It’s been a year and some months

2 Likes

1 year?, And ya’ll talking about it

On Hippie you can ask a GM or an HA to trial you and its up to them if they want. I kept doing this while my application was open and after about day five of doing this. I was put on the text which just means as soon as you log on you have admin powers but you aren’t an admin yet.

During the Seth tide, I had a copypasta I would bwoink to any new player that comes on which would be something along the lines of, "Hey. Welcome to Hippie Station are you new to the server or to Space Station 13. If it is just our server I encourage you to read our rules, we only have four which are unique to other servers and won’t be a hassle to read. After about sixteen straight consecutive new players I asked what was going on. An admin told me a famous YouTuber named Sseth shouted us out so expect a LOT of new players. After me and a GM pulling literal all nighters. Which I am very serious about, me and a GM friend of mine who I am still a friends with stayed up all night admining the server. I would get off at about six in the morning and join again when I could. I was THE MOST ACTIVE ADMIN ON THE ADMIN TEAM but people said, “because he is a trialmin he has to rack up connections already so he doesn’t count” which was bullshit but I honestly didn’t care. I was handling it so well one of my superiors told me if I handle the Sseth tide well the headadmins were talking about promoting me. A day later while I am shopping the head admin asks me to come on since the spike in the population was getting serious. I told him I was shopping and I would take the bus back right then. When i came on I was told I was a full admin.

Three days later I ask the same admin who promoted me to GA to demote me because a GM the of this.

But I had not told him WHY because I as I said I DO NOT like drama and I was not going to start it over me.

I would release the discord conversation but not publicly if maybe a Game Admin or Head Admin wants to see I’ll show them.
Before I left he kept asking why and said I would be a horrible lose if I was to leave and I just said I would not like to start drama and he finally said well, are you sure? I said yes. He said I was one of the best admins Hippie has had in a while and the most active. After some technical difficulties and shiet he finally did it. He also told me he would be my vouch if I ever wanted to apply for admin on another server. I did not use him because its been a while since I’ve talked to him

I reapply again. Get put on the text again

And this pretty much sums up everything for this one

4 Likes

Drop the logs to any of the -2 admins I guess, if you think they’ll convince them. This incomplete forum posting is useless drama because both sides are shown as incomplete and biased.

I do not care about drama.
In your previous applications you were told to be better for a while and apply again.
You are being better and are applying again.
I do not consider it fair to give you a condition on which you may be accepted and then deny despite you arguably fulfilling it.
This is all there is to it for me.
I do not care about drama. It’s dumb.

4 Likes

As a veteran hippie player who knows jack quite well I think he would be a good fit for LRP, he is a well known character and is skilled at admin and in game and as said he has previous experience so I would approve of any admin from him
Edit: read the hippie stuff, I wouldn’t hold that against someone after a whole year has passed, I went from a massive shitter who got banned every day to someone who gets banned less often in a year and Jack has proved he has changed so I think he should be allowed to be trialed atleast

2 Likes

It was at the end of last year that the drama occurred, about 10 months ago. I’m also pretty disappointed you claim to have simply left quietly, I was on the verge of coming around on giving you a chance until you threw that out there.
https://forums.hippiestation.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1873

Hippie staff is pretty toxic here as well, but it doesn’t change the fact you lied to other staff to try and turn them on each other, and then gloat about it in the ban appeal you made with what I already quoted above once.

The fact that you’re so insecure about this shit means that you you know my words had some truth behind them. The fact that you believe that I have the power to push your staff to backstab you is equally funny and even better.

Score Tally (since several changed as this was going)
Ravellon +2
Mat05usz +1
RiskySikh +1
CerebralLolzy +1
Yorii +0.25
PowerfulBacon -1
Ruko -2
Prickly_tomato -2
Aeder -2

Final score is: -1.75
This application is denied.