JackTheLing (IC Rebel Trouble)

Here you tell me to stop robbing every last carbon organic species I can

Unrobust dude who resorts to guns when losing a fair sword fight in the purge event and when said purge is announced to be over is still salty and kills me.

2 Likes

I would’ve beat you, you were lower than me. I was at a good amount of health. I only used the laser because you kept hiding behind fire locks. Also I was so focused on watching out for ERT which were already killed that I didn’t see the annoucment

Say it with me: UN-RO-BUST

3 Likes

Lmao attempts to rob armory every round.If someone is playing sec he gets arested and cries,if no one plays sec he steals the tele shield and reactive armor so he can think he is robust for blocking most of the attacks still gets killed lmao

Only encountered you once 1 year ago when you onehumaned me as cyborg. I had no idea what the onehuman law meant so I completely ignored it.

the most unrobust mfer in the world

It’s sad how unrobust you are.

owo and why can posts only be 20 charaters.

Thank you for the input guys. It’s only possible to progress in robustness from here anyhow

2 Likes

more the half id say pretty much the entire server. i give jack credit hes one of the most robust players i know

despite being one of the biggest shitters i ever had the displeasure of playing with

People are saying I am the most hated player on LRP.

Stole my pda and backpack and shoved me down disposals as mime because I had armory stuff instead of just taking the stuff or arresting me 0/10 would be flashed again.

breaks into caps office every round as assistant willing to stun or near crit

Stunning? Yes. The rest is untrue

Also if I would’ve arrested you I could’ve permaed

tried to kill me but got shoved into a wall and robusted

also a shitter

“Hey can I search your bag?”

As a person that really wants to become admin and really make golden shine, I feel like we need more people like rebel trouble of his caliber to be cancer. I’ve ran into him and he just flashes,robs instantly without any form of communication. However, people like rebel trouble is what makes Golden so fun.

People that tend to ruin others makes the struggle to avoid that alot better and without the prick rebel trouble and katebishop for instance, golden wouldn’t be as fun. This is facts.

I still love my boy Tiana

1 Like