In-game report:

CKEY:SerMagma

Your Discord:Bungo#9580

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:Jackson Campbell

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):1/10/21

Round Number:25948

Rules Broken: 2. Use Common Sense 3. Be Excellent to Each Other 4. You Must Roleplay 5. Don't Self Antag 

Incident Description:So, i'm a normal lizard doing lizard things. BAM SUDDEN SINGLO! (SHOCK) so i run to a pod with two corgis in my hands, get into an arrivals pod. and here comes lil ole detective. I am sitting in the pod minding my own stuff with my corgis, detective wants in, i joke around with him, he threatens to kill me. then pulls out an egun, tries to disable me. fails horribly since the chair and my corgi blocked most of the shots. he starts to spam flash me, throws me out of the pod. i crawl back in. he pulls out his gun and shoots me twice in the head. he then sends the pod down to lavaland, shoots me a couple more times. then throws me into lava after trying to space me. 

Additional Information: rushed report, forgive spelling and stuff. he was NOT an antag. Had NO reason to kill me and my corgi babies. I arrived like 10m before this incident. There were reports of alot of shitsec too. Possible metagrudge maybe?

Incident Description:So, i’m a normal lizard doing lizard things. BAM SUDDEN SINGLO! (SHOCK) so i run to a pod with two corgis in my hands, get into an arrivals pod. and here comes lil ole detective. I am sitting in the pod minding my own stuff with my corgis, detective wants in, i joke around with him, he threatens to kill me. then pulls out an egun, tries to disable me. fails horribly since the chair and my corgi blocked most of the shots. he starts to spam flash me, throws me out of the pod. i crawl back in. he pulls out his gun and shoots me twice in the head. he then sends the pod down to lavaland, shoots me a couple more times. then throws me into lava after trying to space me.

Additional Information: rushed report, forgive spelling and stuff. he was NOT an antag. Had NO reason to kill me and my corgi babies. I arrived like 10m before this incident. There were reports of alot of shitsec too. Possible metagrudge maybe?

Heyo, I’m the guy in question. I honestly just did it for the RP, the whole station was going to shit and you “joked” about there not being enough room in the shuttle for us because you wanted to take your corgis with you.

I then said something about how I have a family and I need to get home, and then I said I would kill you, and then you said “do it” so I did it. And yeah it was pretty messy because i’m not very good at murdering people.

The round ended 5 minutes later so I was a little confused on why you made this player report.

can confirm this was also the dude who shot a lawyer earlier in the round because he got shoved and tabled

you can interpret it like that but ppl usually like living until the end of the round and get annoyed when they are randomly killed, you should avoid removing ppl from the round unless they killed someone else or if they are a traitor

this was also a roleplay bit I did, the Lawyer in question was super fucking wanted by the entirety of security, and almost all of them wanted him dead, and since I was getting detective vibes from being the detective, I wanted to roleplay with him and speak to him like a detective does, basically like pretending to be his friend and speaking like im on his side, just to get what I need to put him behind bars or free him, you know?

So I spoke to him really nicely for a while, asked him some questions, and my security officer bodyguard reminded me to open my shutters just in case he were to robust me, and as soon as I opened the shutters he jumped from his chair and started robusting me, and the other security couldn’t get in, so my life was at the whim of the robuster, who was the lawyer in this case.

I decided quickly that since he refused to listen to reason, and even though I was extremely charitable to him and nice, he still attacked me, I put it together that he was either a traitor or a complete nuisance, so I just shot him dead to save my life. I am not very robust and he could’ve easily killed me. I believe he was then revived, but I’m not sure.

Sounds like the lawyer deserved it, but I also feel like you’re not telling the full story.
Murdering someone and their corgi’s isn’t rp though, it’s single digits IQ brain disease that’s what it is even if he was teasing a little.
That being said I still think he had it coming if he barred your entry from the shuttle for too long and it seemed like he truly wouldn’t let you in at all, but killing and throwing someone in lava is overkill, just crit would have been enough although I think he did make himself a bit valid by saying “do it”.

Well there was literally a singularity eating it’s way through medbay up to where the pod was located in arrivals so I had the adrenaline in me and I wasn’t really thinking properly. But yeah if someone tells me to do it when I threaten their life, usually I just do it.

Truth be told, i was tired when i made this and just wrote you off as a sec griefer since we’ve been having a few of those as of late. reading your replies i can see that you aren’t a bad dude. Just be aware that killing another person as a sec member for little to no reason other than a little joke is not very cool on MRP.
It was chaotic with the singloth eating everything in its path, heck i saw a chef get gibbed almost instantly after arriving in medbay. Mistakes were made on both our parts. Just gotta be aware of whats going on i guess.

Situation is right on the borderline of what’s allowed and what isn’t. They definitely aren’t just a “Sec griefer” looking at the rest of the round, and given the state of the station and your side in it, there’s definitely room for RP to cover the killing even if it wasn’t really necessary.

Given the discussion in the thread, I’m going to go ahead and reject this. It doesn’t look like someone just trying to find an excuse to grief.

Report Rejected.