Admin’s CKEY:

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 3 Day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 03/02/2021

Round ID: 27529

Ban Reason: Shot BSA at upload for no reason

Appeal Reason: Firstly, I didn’t know it was the upload, secondly multiple people were shooting at things for no reason and lastly 3 days is a bit extreme, it goes note, day ban, week ban, month then perma but of course R1 states admin discretion but i still believe 3 days is a bit extreme this is the first BSA ban i have and I haven’t murderboned or done anything serious except for making felinid laws as hop. So this is why I am disputing this ban

Additional Information:

Also nobody died, yes I know if you blow up important places in the station its bad but I didn’t know it was the upload I assumed it was some syndicate thing. I’ve barely used a gps outside of mining so how was I to know

I think for shooting at station areas with a BSA 3 days is a good duration, if not a light one.
if you realy didnt know the loaction you wre shooting at was a station area thats tragic, but ignorance is not an excuse.

Bare in mind i ahelped myself so that might’ve granted some leniency

Then make double or triple sure you are not shooting at the station.

Other person got 3 days too, and person who shot it at whiteship got permaban. It’s not extreme.

This is still station grief, which we do not allow.

I will not be reducing this ban or removing it - 3 days for something like that is not out of place.