Ban Type:
Job Ban
Ban Length:
1 week
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021/11/28
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Purposefully killed themselves twice with plasma as atmos tech to get “easy fusion.” Hitting plasma tanks with a wielded fire axe, only replying with nya to concerned coworker during these actions.
Appeal Reason:
Just wanted to clear some things up, so the breaking of the plasma tanks with a wielded fire axe: In high pressure environments it’s the only way of opening the can cause you can open it using the GUI but due to the high amount of pressure outside of the can, no gas will flow

Onto the Nyas: I honestly have some recollection of what happened still a little bit foggy but that was not acceptable of me to do
Additional Information:
No comment

how do you know? were you there? cause honestly that night was a blur

You… stood in a burn chamber without the atmos hardsuit 3 tiles away…

When you caught fire, you just stood in the chamber until you died.

1 Like

Yeah honestly what happened there was one big fuckup of not processing the fuck was going on, I can barely even remember what happened.

So I do apologise for my shitRP and the events surrounding that shitRP

Newer edit: This does seem to be in regard to what autisme said about me not thinking things through and maybe playing while drunk or high is a bad idea……

Looking at this, and how it has developed, what is your end goal for this appeal now? Attempting to appeal it? Trying to get the ban reason changed? Just getting your perspective known?

I will sit down and respond further, tonight after work unless you end up wanting to close the appeal.

Whatever you feel suits, I don’t mind where this goes however I would enjoy playing atmos again

Alright, let me get my thoughts down.

Beside the logs I saw during that round, and the explanation I got from you and others - your departmental co-worker summed up their perspective here, and it lines up with what I found, albeit paraphrased.

From my perspective, I get the ticket and check where you are, and the various remains of your bodies. I see you’ve burnt yourself to death in plasma. You get cloned, nya at your coworker a few times, and then ask later on if they have your scarf. They say they do not, you eventually go back into the plasma.

Here are the logs I have from my investigation, they’re ugly because I want dinner, but you can go off of time stamps:

Then theres about an hour gap where as far as I saw, the only thing you did was ask about your scarf a few times, before walking into the plasma, and that summed up the entirety of your interactions after you spoke to FNR-909

This is some of the conversation I had with you:

Below, a someone asking you for plasma.

So you don’t really have much interaction with your coworkers other than a conversation or two, burn yourself to death, and not respond to someone asking for plasma.

Why didn’t you wear any sort of protective equipment or attempt to save your own life?
Going right off of R1.1 and R3.1, I could see some sort of industrial accident, but just dying, getting revived, and then dying again to immobile plasma purposefully is very NRP to my perspective.

You have atmospheric and general engineering experience, you know how to do your job safely. I understand that you were high, but there are still expectations for Bee. It is only by everyone working together that we can bolster Bee to be the great server and RP experience many players would like it to be.

With the list of bans and notes you have, I am fully in favor of keeping this ban instated. You have more than enough hours to know better at this point :

Someone asking me for plasma i have some recollection but i thought i gave them plasma

I understand, apologies I will wait out my ban

j515 Appeal

Turns out I do have the power to close stuff, neat. 0:

Thank you for your time and the appeal

1 Like

Had to explain myself