Ivniinvi Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Moderator @Ivniinvi.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Closes tickets very fast, marks things as IC then says to file a report if you have an issue VS talking in the ticket further.

Also you and Inithis need to duel as to who keeps their name. They are too similar.

Edit:
“Your issue has been marked as an IC issue”

Haven’t seen enough events by Ivniinvi to make a judgement yet.

Goodmin. Communicates, talks in deadchat and spices up round if deadchat woes it, Friendly. Nice character, IC

1 Like

At first it annoyed me how occasionally you’d kill everyone after the round ended, I as a warden don’t see much action and I want to enjoy finally using my shotgun at the end of a round. But otherwise you’ve been a good admin and even let me test out something I found on the wiki that would’ve taken me ages to test out in game.

+1

terrible mod, setup a great event (fashion show) that had to be cut short and never proceeded to do it ever again.

me writing a terrible review is punishment for not carrying on being cool

(this is sarcasm)

for real tho you do a lot of events and they are all usually cool, please carry on

Beebot what are you trying to say smh

Has a lot of fun bussing me to learn VV, enjoy being bussed by Leo. Good admin to work with, miss seeing you ingame as Leo.

kiera_cow
stupid_felinid_doesnt_deserve_cow
Would get my wheelchair-turned-cow stolen again

Teach me more vvplz ty
And good teacher