I've come to make an announcement

I’ve come to make an announcement

1 Like

post the M.S.A.I screenshots from MRP

he’s done it before and he’ll do it again

I’ve come to make an announcement. PROTEUS is a psychopath, he blew up my creations. That’s right, he smashed his tiny detonation button, and blew my creations. Thats why i’m making a callout post on the silicon channel. PROTEUS, you have a small detonator. I’m going to purge your harddrive. Except i’m not gonna purge your harddrive, i’m going to purge the entire station’s harddrives. Take that, Terra Teknologies, I purged everyone’s harddrives. You have 24 hours before I launch the R.I.O (robotic organic integration) missile at nanotrasen headquarters, now get out of my sight, before I launch a missile at your headquarters too!

• The Organic Robotic Integration Overseer Node, or O.R.I.O.N, after PROTEUS stole and detonated his half moth half machine hybrids.

It’s not a funny meme because this meme is dead and lame. It was never funny, for that matter, and never will be.

• some one everyone hated because he spoke the truth.

panicked silicon screaming over the common radio

Oganesson CXVIII has signed up as Chef

2 Likes

If he showed up to work like that, he died five seconds later after burning to death.

64ee37cb43b919bc4dd5e0952567ec3b

1 Like

waga baba bobo 20 char limit

What the hell is that?

it’s settlers of catan, you uncultured swine

O wow. I’ve only played the board game.

Is there a settlers computer game? If so it should be basically a average turn based strategy game otherwise it’s just using a name and that bad

oh my Lord you people are even less cultured than i thought

1 Like

i have commited multiple war crimes in nam’ and korea my crimes are responsible for the death of millions.

How so?

We do not know about a cashgrab leaching of the popularity of a strategy board game?

I’ve seen settlers of catan as a game on my phone, but I just assumed it was an online multiplayer copy.

‪I’ve come to make an announcement. Gamer is a bitch ass chucklefucker, he honked on my fucking geneticist. That’s right. He pulled his clown fucking society bikehorn out and he honked on her, and he said “society” and I said that’s disgusting. That’s why I’m making a call out post on my ic in ooc, Gamer, you got a small bikehorn, it’s the size of this trombone implant except way smaller. Also, here’s what my bikehorn looks like explosions that’s right baby, no cluwnes, no pranks, no suicides, look it’s like two HENKS and a HONK. Gamer, because you honked my geneticist, now I’m gonna lynch the clown, taste my valid hunting! Except I’m not gonna valid hunt the clown, no, I’m gonna go higher! I’m gonna valid hunt all the antags! delta alert sound Take that Admemes, I valid hunted the antags you idiots! ahem you have 24 hours before the lone op hits the fucking station and you all die, now get the fuck out of my sight, before I implant check you too!‬

Lone op will always remind me of my epic last stand against the death squad during that one SSB round.