I've come to make an announcement

‪I’ve come to make an announcement. Izatha Bifasciata is a bitch ass moffer fucker, she pissed in my fucking department. That’s right. She pulled her CMO fucking sterile dick out and she pissed on it, and she said her dick was “this big” and I said that’s disgusting. That’s why I’m making a call out post on my forums dot beestation13 dot com. Izatha Bifasciata, you got a small dick, it’s the size of this bruise pack except way smaller. Also, here’s what my dong looks like explosions that’s right moth, no chemicals, no surgeries, no sleepers, look it’s like two medkits and a plunger. Izatha Bifasciata, because you pissed in my department, now I’m gonna flash the borg, taste my flash spam! Except I’m not gonna flash spam the borg, no, I’m gonna go higher! I’m gonna flash spam Good Boy! moon exploding Take that Sucks-The-Berg, I flash spammed Good Boy you idiot! ahem You have 24 hours before the flash radius hits the fucking station and you all die. Now get the fuck out of my sight, before I flash spam you too!‬

2 Likes

The face when you realize good boy always has sunglasses, and always kills any one who comes within 3 tiles of him.

Flash Spam
Proceeds to burn out flash
Gets fucking killed when it turns out they had sunglasses on
Or
They stop moving because that improves their chance of surviving

You know what that brings up a good point. If you do get flashed just walk it makes it easier to control yourself.

Dude just use a syringe gun lmao

I’ve come to make an announcement. Oganesson CXVIII is a bitch ass plasmafucker, he pissed on my fucking antag round. That’s right. He pulled his warden fucking compact shotgun out and he shot me with it, and he said his gun was “full of buckshot” and I said that’s disgusting. That’s why I’m making a call out post on my forums dot beestation13 dot com. Oganesson, you got a very compact shotgun, it’s the size of this sawn-off except way smaller. Also, here’s what my gun looks like explosions that’s right, not sawn off, no armoury access, no bridge access, no traitor gear, look it’s like two modular recievers and a pipe. Oganesson, because you pissed on my antag round, now I’m gonna adminbus the round, taste my meteor shower spam! Except I’m not gonna meteor spam the station, no, I’m gonna go higher! I’m gonna meteor spam centcomm and the syndicate! death of bureaucracy Take that, Moccha Poehl, I meteor spammed centcomm you idiot! ahem You have 24 hours before the meteors hit the fucking station and you all die. Now get the fuck out of my sight, before I delete your liver, too!‬

2 Likes

Be @MarkSuckerberg
Think meteors will take a plasmeme out let alone the station
I laugh as I the RD flys away in my white ship
My engines disappears as I heard BSA cords are locked
OH GOD OH FUCK

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGGAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA it says this isnt a complete sentence wtf

That also reminds me of the time I was RD and I shit talked Centcom so much when the round ended due to shitty revs I heard they BSA cords were locked and science got blasted to high hell.

1 Like

Standing still means they just click on you, which does the knock down stun, so that doesn’t really help.

Wait really hmm well fucc

‪I’ve come to make an announcement. Xie Jing is a bitch ass moffer fucker, she ERPed in my fucking office. That’s right. She pulled Silent Majority’s mime fucking painted dick out and she ERPed with him, and he said his dick was “this big” and I said MIME SPOKE. That’s why I’m making a call out post on my forums dot beestation13 dot com, Xie Jing, your boyfriend has a small dick, it’s the size of this clown except way smaller. Also, here’s what my dong looks like explosions that’s right baby, no suspenders, no face paint, no gestures, look it’s like two plasma tanks and a transfer valve. Xie Jing, because you fucked the mime, now I’m gonna self antag, taste my maxcap! Except I’m not maxcap only Xie Jing, no, I’m gonna go higher! I’m gonna maxcap the station! bwoink Take that Centcom, I destroyed the station you idiot! ahem You have 24 hours before the deathsquad hits the fucking station and you all die, now get the fuck out of my sight, before I maxcap you too!‬

1 Like

i just want someone to touch me

no one appreciates the purple skeleton for who he is

plasma chamber when.

this is why i spread rumors about how you have several lethal to carbon on-contact diseases, windows. So you dont fucking touch the disgusting biotics.

He’s literally wearing a full body suit though. You mean to tell me the diseases go straight through his air tight environmental protection gear?

plasmaman gröss ethereals are brighter

no, he wants to touch people without the suit on, if you know what i mean

He can’t touch them unless he’s in a plasma environment, and that seems like waaaaay too much effort for this. The real disease will be his combustable flesh.

very hot

please go on

I’ve come to make an announcement. Dimas Valozk is a bitch ass mother fucker, and he pissed on my budget cards. That’s right. He pulled his little QM dick out and he pissed on them, and he said his Cargo Budget was “This big” and I said that’s disgusting. That’s why I’m making a callout post on my discord dot com server. Dimas fucking Valozk, you got a small dick and a dent on your skull, It’s the size of this coin except way smaller. Also, here’s what my dong looks like. BWOOOSH. That’s right retard, no emags, no contraband, looks like two flashbangs and a stun baton. Dimas Valozk, because you pissed on my money, I’m gonna ERP Cargo. Except i’m not gonna ERP Cargo, I’m gonna go HIGHER! I’M GONNA ERP THE MOTHS! TAKE THAT DIMAS, I ERP’D HERNY YOU IDIOT! You have 24 hours before the uwus and owos hit your fucking face and you become gay. Now get the fuck out of my sight, before I ERP you too.

2 Likes